General Fell in love with a girl...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
in my top 5 foods. the muslim chinese get it right. exactlent with beer
Never been keen on it..I can eat it in doner kebab form provided it's got lots of chilli and garlic mayonnaise

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We agreed to just be friends, but the more time we spend together the more it gets complicated. Everyone in town assumes we are a couple and asks me where my missus is when she's not with me. Same with her. She's looking at moving to Ireland or back to Kenya, but she told me yesterday she's thinking of staying now.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pulled. I fucken told you she liked me.shes on the rag so I couldn't slam one up her but we made out, she wanted me to stay overnight, but I said nah fuck that.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
We agreed to just be friends, but the more time we spend together the more it gets complicated. Everyone in town assumes we are a couple and asks me where my missus is when she's not with me. Same with her. She's looking at moving to Ireland or back to Kenya, but she told me yesterday she's thinking of staying now.
Maybe she's waiting for you to ask?

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
1 - medium rare steak, grill over charcoal

2 - pepperoni pizza

3 - biejing duck - this one is hard to describe. it is not just grilled duck. 99.99% places dont cook it right. it takes 24 hours to cook

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
So how are things going with your lady friend SongExotic2 @SongExotic2? Read you called her your girlfriend in another thread. Is that new?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
its smoked.

the skin will letterally melt in your mouth
I hope it melts my mouth as well, I like experiencing different cuisines.
Especially random street foods, I like to live dangerously.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
What street foods are available there?

And what do you prefer besides Kabobs?
i eat ever meal outside becuz its cheap and i also hate washing pans/dishes

not do much cart vendors. mostly cantina type places.

eggplant is my goto, then i try to find some kind of meat

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So how are things going with your lady friend SongExotic2 @SongExotic2? Read you called her your girlfriend in another thread. Is that new?
Well we have been friends for about 3 months, a few days ago we made it official.

However,

Yesterday we went out for lunch with my buddy and it turned into a drinking session all day and I later pissed the bed. She wasn't impressed. So let's see how that plays out. I hope she gets over it, she Is a wonderful person I hope I didn't fuck it up too much.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well we have been friends for about 3 months, a few days ago we made it official.

However,

Yesterday we went out for lunch with my buddy and it turned into a drinking session all day and I later pissed the bed. She wasn't impressed. So let's see how that plays out. I hope she gets over it, she Is a wonderful person I hope I didn't fuck it up too much.
Were you having a dream of getting into a swimming pool?

Might have to tone down the drinking to retain said lady.

?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Were you having a dream of getting into a swimming pool?

Might have to tone down the drinking to retain said lady.

?
If she ever talks to me again we both have to, she is grieving a loss, my friend is also grieving. It's hard work when we all hang out. My buddy is on pub watch so there's only certain places we can go now so so it should have an impact on our social activities.

He's a traveller boxer / used to train MMA, and she is an ex kickboxer, we had tell someone yesterday they really need to calm down or something bad might happen. We've made a pledge to behave but you gotta defend yourself at all times as we know.

Then when you throw in our other pals......

We are a group of misfits, but we are a family. Strange bunch, lots of ex military / fighters and we just like music and banter.