Female Members Check In!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TravelBug

Oct 18, 2015
I think it's great that there's a Forum where we wont be harassed.

What drew you into MMA and do you practice a particular art?

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015

PanRoastedJinx

Camacho for President 2016
Oct 21, 2015
I love pointy elbows, the pointier the better
Totally! I admit its my goto line on periscope. These wiminz have literally hundreds of dudes just hammering them with "show tits" "lets see boobs" etc etc. I lay a smooth "show me your elbows" on them and they proudly give them up. Elbows iz kinda hawt.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
I'm trying to get my gf to post on here. Ever since watching it live in Houston a few weeks ago she's been really into it. She hates Ryan Bader, like DC, and wants to leave me for Luke Rockhold. She's got great taste. I can't even be mad.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Our promise to our female members. Your opinions and perspectives will be respected here, just like everyone else's. You will not be harassed on the boards, via PM, or via chat. This is clearly outlined in the Community Standards, and will be honored.

So welcome, enjoy, and rest assured that you have a safe haven here.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
for the record.. i do feel like my comments are taken seriously. .i've never felt harassed here at all. all you guys have been great.

and i will say that i usually never admit to being a lady because of that reason.

MMA.X

MMA.X for knockouts , subs ,slams and more
Sep 18, 2015
My ex gf hated MMA , and said I was "obsessed" with it. Why couldn't she of loved it like one of you fine ladies ? Lol

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I wasn't aware that I had to be courteous to women as part of the community's standards.......that should earn me major points