Ferguson says former management company prevented McGregor fight

Discussion in 'Cageside - MMA Discussion' started by Wild, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Wild

Wild TMMAC's Most Handsome Admin
    Admin

Ratings:
    +108,851
    [​IMG]

It’s become clear why Tony Ferguson left his old management company, Paradigm Sports, to sign with Ballengee Group in April.

In a recent interview with ESPN’s Ariel Helwani, Ferguson, the former UFC interim lightweight champion, says Paradigm sports did everything they could to prevent him from fighting their golden goose, Conor McGregor.

According to ‘El Cucuy’, McGregor is the one calling the shots at Paradigm Sports.

“When I asked them, I said straight up, ‘I want Conor next,’ they basically told me no,” Ferguson said, per Low Kick MMA’s Abhinav Kini. “They’re defending him the same way Dana is defending him. Any person that’s got their hands in Conor’s pockets, they’re kissing their a**. I’m…

Tony Ferguson says former management company prevented McGregor fight, calls out ‘fathead’ Dana White

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. Dick Niaz

Dick Niaz ”You were exactly where you were supposed to be”

Ratings:
    +4,793
    Like it mattered what Tony wanted. Conor holds the cards for who he fights.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby I apparently look like a Jewish accountant

Ratings:
    +47,317
    Gosh dammit to the fact that that Khabib fight never made into the cage

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Suicidalforlife

Ratings:
    +709
    With a bit of luck, by the end of the year, he will be holding nothing but the bars of his cell, while some 20 stone traveller goes to work on his back takes.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. KWingJitsu

KWingJitsu ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?

Ratings:
    +11,813
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Onetrickpony

Onetrickpony The seal of approval

Ratings:
    +28,787
    Best part of that interview.

“El Cucuy” was not done talking about UFC president Dana White either. While another win for Ferguson should guarantee him getting the next crack at the title, White recently claimed he could see a rematch between Khabib Nurmagomedov and McGregor happening. Here’s what Ferguson thought of that statement:

“That’s because he’s a fathead too,” Ferguson responded. “I’m going to tell you straight up, he’s a fathead too. I’m not talking down on Dana but Dana’s pissed on me more than once or twice man. He said anybody that wore glasses inside should have that sh*t done to them.

Remember when I tripped? I wasn’t wearing sunglasses. I was wearing prescription glasses. I’m going to get p*ssed on either way man. They want to keep a brown man down. They don’t want to see me with money. Why? Because I might help myself, my family? Give a kid a chance.

You want to book McGregor, Khabib, and make your own pockets fat? Cut me out a check and I’ll sit on the sidelines. But I’m not your backup no more. You like me, you don’t. I’m the people’s champ. I’ve had my belt before Dustin and I’ve had it before even Khabib.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint SONG YA DONG

Ratings:
    +60,784
    How's about I back take you and put my willy inside ya?

Well

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. lordofthepies

lordofthepies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,832
    So I can't be fucked tracking down the video, but sunglasses can have prescription lenses - it doesn't make them not sunglasses. Pretty sure he was wearing sunglasses like he always does in addition to his 1980s coke dealer attire.

The fathead cunt has fucked Tony but Tony's brain has also fucked Tony.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Suicidalforlife

Ratings:
    +709
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted