Ferguson Vs Pimblett

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
As much as I worry about Ferguson these days, is there anyone else out there who thinks that T-Ferg, as crazy as he is, won't beat the hamburgers out of Pimblett?

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Tony Ferguson would maybe give bj Penn a competitive fight, any fighter on the current roster runs through him. Dude is done and just cashing checks on his name value at this point.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Tony has a punchers chance or a mistake by Pimblett leading to a submission

Pimblett will win this fight barring any mishaps on his part

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
tony is in the bellator stage of his career . he just hasnt left yet

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
who is more delusional ? tony...BJ...or ...diego sanchez? at least old timers like clay guida and jim miller have some wins mixed with their losses ...miller is actually doing well (4-1 last 5 ) tony is on a 6 fight losing streak where he has been stopped 4x. i know people like to shit on paddy the baddy but he was a fan favorite until he decided to swing from danas nuts and beef with ariel . paddy is on a 6 fight winning streak where he has finished 5 of the fights...that last decision was sus af though . i would like to see tony pull a win out of his ass for nostalgia sake here but i think he is washed up and its time to retire . its hard to tell if he is punchy or just extra weird these days

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
who is more delusional ? tony...BJ...or ...diego sanchez? at least old timers like clay guida and jim miller have some wins mixed with their losses ...miller is actually doing well (4-1 last 5 ) tony is on a 6 fight losing streak where he has been stopped 4x. i know people like to shit on paddy the baddy but he was a fan favorite until he decided to swing from danas nuts and beef with ariel . paddy is on a 6 fight winning streak where he has finished 5 of the fights...that last decision was sus af though . i would like to see tony pull a win out of his ass for nostalgia sake here but i think he is washed up and its time to retire . its hard to tell if he is punchy or just extra weird these days
At least Diego had the sense to kick that Fabio guy or whatever his fucking name was out of his life, that already raises him up above those other guys in my eyes, was able to snap out of it.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Also I'd add that nobody out crazies tony ferg digging around in the meat of his leg looking for a microchip

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Also I'd add that nobody out crazies tony ferg digging around in the meat of his leg looking for a microchip
treatment, but later refused.

On Feb. 12, Cristina Ferguson alleged Tony had a “psychotic break” and screamed at her, believing her to be someone else. She woke up later to Tony standing overhead and accusing her of being a witch.

“(Ferguson’s) erratic behavior is getting worse and more frightening,” she stated in the restraining order, according to the TMZ.com report. “I am afraid that during one of (his) episodes (he) will kill me, our son and/or himself.”

On Feb. 16, Tony Ferguson allegedly believed there were cameras in the refrigerator and ceiling fan. He also cut the wires to the HVAC unit because he believed a tracking device was inside, tore the vanity mirror off the wall because he believed something was behind it, and took his son’s food away, believing it poisoned. As MMA Junkie earlier reported, she told police he kept throwing “holy water” at her and refused to go to a hospital for an evaluation.

As MMA Junkie previously reported, On Feb. 19, an police unidentified female stated Tony Ferguson had “not slept for three days and was tearing apart the home” and “broke apart the fire place and believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg.” Cristina Ferguson’s declaration, obtained by MMAFighting.com, claims Ferguson tore up the fire place because he thought there was a hidden doorway under it.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Lol you guys cannot be serious ?

There is no universe where TONY Ferguson loses to Paddy.

Lol first of all the fight is not even confirmed yet.

Secondly if it does get made paddy will pull out with an injury

Mark my words

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Wtf? You guys are talking like they have not fought. I LITERALLY thought i saw them fight recently. I know because i was like oh shit the fat pimple is fighting ferg, this could be exciting! Then the fat pimple pretty much shut him down and won every round with ease.

Either I'm living in the twilight zone, or you guys are. I know what bet my money's on lol...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Mark my words
Wtf? You guys are talking like they have not fought. I LITERALLY thought i saw them fight recently. I know because i was like oh shit the fat pimple is fighting ferg, this could be exciting! Then the fat pimple pretty much shut him down and won every round with ease.

Either I'm living in the twilight zone, or you guys are. I know what bet my money's on lol...
1705040305013.png

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Mark my words
Great prediction !!!