Fight Announcement Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

"Be available for life to happen" - Bill Murray
Jan 14, 2018

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Edwards has been rebooked after the Chimaev fight was cancelled. Muhammad is the real deal but this is a jump in competition. Should be an entertaining scrap.

1F05832C-7971-41D4-97C9-67DC50C646E4.jpeg

Willthiswork

I'd rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.
Aug 7, 2015
Edwards has been rebooked after the Chimaev fight was cancelled. Muhammad is the real deal but this is a jump in competition. Should be an entertaining scrap.

View attachment 28303
I'm glad that Leon is finally hungry enough to fight someone. Belal shouldn't be on his level but he's scrappy enough and pushes the pace enough to make Leon work. I was really expecting Leon to skip out and wait on Chimaev or to try to luck into a title shot like he's been doing for the last two years.

CMNHWishesHeWasVaccinated

Formerly 'CornPop'
Jul 22, 2015
I think Edwards is horribly over rated. He's somehow ranked 4th with 1 win in the top 10 of the division, and that guy is ranked 10th. Please bear in mind, that when I say over rated I mean in the sense that he's ranked 4th and in line for a title shot when something like 8 or 9 would be a more accurate ranking. All that being said, this fight has me very interested.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Is this Gregor's first fight since Kevin Lee wrecked him?
Yeah, I just looked that up. The Lee fight was his most recent one and that took place Nov 2019. Going to be interesting to see if Gregor is as gung-ho aggressive or if he will be more tentative after that punishing KO he suffered. You also gotta wonder if his chin will be more compromised, which is a big deal for his head-first, eat punches to get the clinch style.