Fight Announcement Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I’m surprised the UFC didn’t take advantage of Makhachev’s callout of Ferguson to play-up the Khabib angle but this will be an equally exciting matchup. Dariush is always game and painfully underrated. Should be a good chance to see if Tony can still consider himself elite and for Beneil to show that deserves to be part that upper-eschelon.

any matchup between those three is intriguing

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The dillasnake will strike first, strike hard, show no mercy!

Ferg Vs one eyed willy is signed now too. Will be on the chandler Vs Charles card.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wait did the wolfman get a sex change? Are we gonna see a Ridgehand in action?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Always loved the Chavez headband which was beloved with the Mexicans. I always felt like I was being a traitor because I've always been Team Tito who's Puerto Rican lol...

Tito is my favourite boxer and that used to be my avatar on boxingscene :cool:

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Legit? That's awesome bruddah. I ride or die with Tito just like I do with B.J. in MMA lol...

:leftright:
yeah legit, obviously he could box and he had really nice power, but that big smile on his face before the fight began when the fans were cheering him sealed the deal for me, he was just so happy to be there about to wage war. I think it's partly why I liked Manny Pacquiao so much when he burst onto the scene, and of course both were ruthless finishers in their primes.

I've probably watched Tito vs Mayorga 20+ times and Tito vs Winky 0 times :D

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
yeah legit, obviously he could box and he had really nice power, but that big smile on his face before the fight began when the fans were cheering him sealed the deal for me, he was just so happy to be there about to wage war. I think it's partly why I liked Manny Pacquiao so much when he burst onto the scene, and of course both were ruthless finishers in their primes.

I've probably watched Tito vs Mayorga 20+ times and Tito vs Winky 0 times :D
Couldn't agree more. Him making that walk while his intro played and that smile before the incoming sheer destruction to follow will live on forever and I'm so thankful for that. Yeah that Mayorga fight was wild lol. Loved how Tito destroyed him just like how he destroyed Vargas. Hated seeing him lose though it was devastating...

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Couldn't agree more. Him making that walk while his intro played and that smile before the incoming sheer destruction to follow will live on forever and I'm so thankful for that. Yeah that Mayorga fight was wild lol. Loved how Tito destroyed him just like how he destroyed Vargas. Hated seeing him lose though it was devastating...
yeah seeing him lose sucked (or not seeing it but knowing it happened haha) though the Roy Jones Jr one didn't sting for me cause he gave such a good account of himself at a higher weight 2 or 3 years after he'd retired.

Did you think he deserved the De la Hoya win btw? I felt Tito poured it on too late and got a gift decision

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
yeah seeing him lose sucked (or not seeing it but knowing it happened haha) though the Roy Jones Jr one didn't sting for me cause he gave such a good account of himself at a higher weight 2 or 3 years after he'd retired.

Did you think he deserved the De la Hoya win btw? I felt Tito poured it on too late and got a gift decision
Tito absolutely won that fight 115-113 that's my story and I'm sticking to it lol. I kid, yeah looking back I think it was a big of a gift eventhough there's been so much worse. It sucks that the fight should've been GOAT but didn't deliver with De La Hoya hopping on his bike for the last rounds...

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
When Diaz loses every round I'm sure his fans will make the argument that he would've won if he just had 1 more round