Fight Announcement Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Edwards has been rebooked after the Chimaev fight was cancelled. Muhammad is the real deal but this is a jump in competition. Should be an entertaining scrap.

1F05832C-7971-41D4-97C9-67DC50C646E4.jpeg

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Edwards has been rebooked after the Chimaev fight was cancelled. Muhammad is the real deal but this is a jump in competition. Should be an entertaining scrap.

View attachment 28303
I'm glad that Leon is finally hungry enough to fight someone. Belal shouldn't be on his level but he's scrappy enough and pushes the pace enough to make Leon work. I was really expecting Leon to skip out and wait on Chimaev or to try to luck into a title shot like he's been doing for the last two years.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I think Edwards is horribly over rated. He's somehow ranked 4th with 1 win in the top 10 of the division, and that guy is ranked 10th. Please bear in mind, that when I say over rated I mean in the sense that he's ranked 4th and in line for a title shot when something like 8 or 9 would be a more accurate ranking. All that being said, this fight has me very interested.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Is this Gregor's first fight since Kevin Lee wrecked him?
Yeah, I just looked that up. The Lee fight was his most recent one and that took place Nov 2019. Going to be interesting to see if Gregor is as gung-ho aggressive or if he will be more tentative after that punishing KO he suffered. You also gotta wonder if his chin will be more compromised, which is a big deal for his head-first, eat punches to get the clinch style.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Whatever happened to that psycho lady that used to be obsessed with him, michelle Lopez?

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Whatever happened to that psycho lady that used to be obsessed with him, michelle Lopez?
She was banned from the UG & probably moved on to War Machine.

Michelle Lopez is the “Anti-Marketing” copywriter. She helps home-based business owners increase online sales of their organic, non-toxic products. She graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a BA in English / Creative Writing, taught herself online marketing in 2010 and has been helping clients increase their sales with email marketing and sales funnels ever since.

Tired of low online sales? Let Michelle show you a proven path to get your online orders crankin’! To get started, fill out the short questionnaire at http://organicceo.com/apply/ so that Michelle can learn more about your business.

1615313331790.png

Michelle in 2019.

1615313730473.png

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I’m surprised the UFC didn’t take advantage of Makhachev’s callout of Ferguson to play-up the Khabib angle but this will be an equally exciting matchup. Dariush is always game and painfully underrated. Should be a good chance to see if Tony can still consider himself elite and for Beneil to show that deserves to be part that upper-eschelon.