Fight Announcement Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
UFC heavyweight title contender Alistair Overeem suffered an undisclosed injury and has been forced to withdraw from his championship bout with Rico Verhoeven on Oct. 23 at GLORY Collision 3.
Ya
I saw that also
Sucks, wish the KB scene was like K-1 days and he could fight somebody other than Rico
Rico mows guys up, can't fight him injured

Now he is injured and talking retirement
We might see 2 more fights if that

Reem seems like a guy to have saved his money so he might just call it a wrap real soon.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Ya
I saw that also
Sucks, wish the KB scene was like K-1 days and he could fight somebody other than Rico
Rico mows guys up, can't fight him injured

Now he is injured and talking retirement
We might see 2 more fights if that

Reem seems like a guy to have saved his money so he might just call it a wrap real soon.
I hope he does walk away with a big sack full of money stashed away. I don't need to see him fight any more, though clearly he can still do it. He's been KOed enough and given the fans enough to have more then earned a long and comfortable retirement.

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I hope he does walk away with a big sack full of money stashed away. I don't need to see him fight any more, though clearly he can still do it. He's been KOed enough and given the fans enough to have more then earned a long and comfortable retirement.

??
Yep
He has pretty much done it all
Nothing to prove

I know his UFC contract was pretty big

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Rockhold out of 268 with a fucked up back.
I experienced the same L4/L5 herniation last year and despite physical therapy and a steroid epidural, I’ve never gotten back to normal. That is not one you can “tough out” particularly if it is affecting the sciatic nerve. He may be done.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I experienced the same L4/L5 herniation last year and despite physical therapy and a steroid epidural, I’ve never gotten back to normal. That is not one you can “tough out” particularly if it is affecting the sciatic nerve. He may be done.
Pussy.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I am constantly sticking up for you when everyone around here calls you a loser and plots to get you to quit the site, and this is the thanks I get? Not cool.
Shut up, pussy.

You’re one of the good guys here and this site is better for it, even though you constantly nag me in Monster’s.

...and with that I’m announcing the return of The Monster’s Pick ‘em Challenge.
The new season will start with the upcoming Vettori vs. Costa card.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’m not upset with this fight. Could be very entertaining. Although, I think Wonderboy is going to fuck Belal up. He’ll be able to stay out of Belal’s range and pick him apart.
Yeah, should be a good scrap and it makes sense for both guys and the division. While it is unfortunate the eye poke ended the Belal/Leon fight, it was clear Edwards was better technically. Considering how tough it is to figure out Wonderboy’s distance/timing/angles, if he fights smart, I can’t see Muhammad being able to win….especially in a 3 round fight