Fight Announcement Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Aleks is fighting Monson today.I'm watching the event now & will try and post the results.I say this because it's the main event & I don't know if I will be watching it at that time.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Her and Pennington were at the Redbox at my local Walgreens when I pulled in and walked in right ahead of me. Torres went right to the clearance rack (Mi corazón) and Pennington went to the Metamucil. It was right before her fight against Holm and she looked grouchy. Torres was rockin’ some yoga britches and Pennington looked like she just got done batting clean up in a Co-Ed softball league. Neither of them are very big, especially Torres.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Her and Pennington were at the Redbox at my local Walgreens when I pulled in and walked in right ahead of me. Torres went right to the clearance rack (Mi corazón) and Pennington went to the Metamucil. It was right before her fight against Holm and she looked grouchy. Torres was rockin’ some yoga britches and Pennington looked like she just got done batting clean up in a Co-Ed softball league. Neither of them are very big, especially Torres.
I wonder if they're still a thing since I remember them being engaged? They both don't have any pics of them together on their Instagrams anymore. I remember hearing that Pennington got her into girls so I wonder if there was trouble in paradise between them...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Couple questions:
1) Did you ask to borrow their Scissors.
2) Was Tecia a lesbian before seeing you at Walgreens?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I wonder if they're still a thing since I remember them being engaged? They both don't have any pics of them together on their Instagrams anymore. I remember hearing that Pennington got her into girls so I wonder if there was trouble in paradise between them...
From what I could find, they were engaged but broke up. They apparently each deleted a ton of pics of the two of them from social media. A couple weeks ago, Rocky posted the below pic from Tecia’s fight camp and Tecia retweeted it. This sparked a rumor they are back together, but no one can confirm.
XOXO - Gossip Girl
D6DAD55F-DAAE-49E7-9305-2C9FFEE2F8BF.jpeg

Last edited:

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Couple questions:
1) Did you ask to borrow their Scissors.
2) Was Tecia a lesbian before seeing you at Walgreens?
1) No, but I feel like i missed a golden opportunity.
2) For sure, but I think I planted the seeds of doubt. I should've sang her "Face the Pain" and hit a blast double on the biggest dude in there. Game over.