VID Fight Network 5 Rounds: Robin Black's Breakdown of Steve Bosse (UFC 186)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He throws from his waist imo. He has developed some great take downs but does not have a great game off his back.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1) You gotta love Robin Black @Robin Black's passion for all things MMA

2) You gotta love that truck & trailer shirt, that he mentioned in his Q&A

3) 97 fights as a Hockey player is crazy as hell

4) I didn't know who Steve Bosse was until he was announced to fight at UFC 186

5) I think Bosse/Maldanado is going to be a bloodbath

Lastly, Robin's breakdowns are the shit!

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Robin is awesome. He has really grown into an expert analyst. Seriously, I am happy to listen to these every time they're posted

Dat shirt though Robin - lol :p I wish I had the guts to pull that off, it rules

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Here's a crazy article about Bosse I remember reading when it happened. It came up earlier for me when I was looking up his fights

Fans Throw Beer in Cage, Disrupt James Thompson-Steve Bosse Fight - MMA Fighting

Long story short, he had a fight with James Thompson and a near riot ensued for reasons you can read about above. Obviously this was 6 years ago, and James is a gigantic dude, but it sounds like he was dominated on the ground. We shall see what happens.. IMO Bosse is against the prefect opponent for his still - Maldonado. I know it sucks that Rampge is off the card, but I will be watching this fight very intently. Can't wait, you can just tell this is gong to be a slug fest

Even though Maldonado is n world beater, he is IMO a big step up from anyone Bosse has fought in MMA. Who do you think takes it, guys?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
A week ago, I didn't even know who Bosse was. Today, I think he beats Fabio. Crazy huh? You're right Galanis, stylistically, this is perfect match up for Steve. Someone that isnt going to be looking to take him down, and will stand in the pocket and trade. Fabio has a chin from hell, and this may go the distance (although I can't see it)...but someone is getting busted open in this one.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
It may not be worth $60, but I think this is still going to end up being a fun night of fights.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
This guy could beat Maldanado, depending on gas tank, of course.

Robin Black

MMA Analyst
Mar 11, 2015
Hey guys, thanks for sharing the breakdown.

Thanks for all the feedback too, really means a lot to me.

Look for Maldonaldo to rip body shots back at Steve in the pocket. Going to be a bonkers fight for about 8 or 9 minutes until one of 'em is done!

:)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hey guys, thanks for sharing the breakdown.

Thanks for all the feedback too, really means a lot to me.

Look for Maldonaldo to rip body shots back at Steve in the pocket. Going to be a bonkers fight for about 8 or 9 minutes until one of 'em is done!

:)
Agree. Someone is getting finished in this thing....brutally.