Fight Night Food and Drink

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I’m due. I went a couple of months ago, and had the time of my life. They pulled the fire alarm to get me out of there.
I took a whole Black Forest cake to my table. Then the owner Carolyn came and gave me her business card. I think she was impressed.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
This is a sloppy joe I make for special occasions. I call it a “Sloppy Joe-rrito”.

Take your Sloppy joe meat, put it into a tortilla. Dress is with feta cheese, cilantro, pickled jalapeño, corn, and hot sauce.

It’s like taking a trip to Mexico without leaving your couch. Aye Carumba!!!!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
This is a sloppy joe I make for special occasions. I call it a “Sloppy Joe-rrito”.

Take your Sloppy joe meat, put it into a tortilla. Dress is with feta cheese, cilantro, pickled jalapeño, corn, and hot sauce.

Love that Cholula sauce. It’s not hot at all it just tastes damn good. I’ve got 3 kinds of it in my fridge.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Love that Cholula sauce. It’s not hot at all it just tastes damn good. I’ve got 3 kinds of it in my fridge.
Yeah it’s one of the rare “hot” sauces I can’t get burnt out on. I like the Tapatio sauce too, it’s similar but with more kick.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

bless your heart