Fighter Bashing: (TMMAC) WE Can Do Better

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
Fighter Bashing:

There was an earlier post regarding the sillyness of people who don't even fight
themselves calling a fighter a bitch or a pussy. I agree thats pretty silly

Going further I think we can do better as a group to bring a bit more
positivity to this board. I haven't been here the longest but I've been here
long enough to see the change in energy over the past year.

I try not to fighter bash but I'm guilty myself of driving right up to the line.
I'm going to make a better effort at keeping that in check

I'm not saying we all grab a hand full of fighter's balls and polish their knobs.

If fighters are doing fucked up shit they need to be held accountable.

I'm just saying I think we can bring a more positive vibe back to this place
and maybe attract more Pros to post here. I know fighters don't need forums
like they used to. The glory days of fighters on forums is never coming back.

Doesn't mean we should be helping that happen even faster.

We can do better fellas and felletes... Just my opinion of course

Last edited:

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Shoot, just look at the first page of this forum, there are like 3 obsessed Conor nuthuggers that are blatantly fighter bashing Khabib and everyone Khabib has beat

We all see them and know who they are, would be nice if something was done about that.

Nov 21, 2015
Shoot, just look at the first page of this forum, there are like 3 obsessed Conor nuthuggers that are blatantly fighter bashing Khabib and everyone Khabib has beat

We all see them and know who they are, would be nice if something was done about that.
The Trolls and Morons ruined that other place. Its up to us to make sure we don't
let that happen here.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Leigh @Leigh

Hell good sir, I am sure you are busy with real life stuff that matters, when you get a chance please look into the Khabib fighter bashing by the obvoius Conor obsessed posters, only about 3 of them. It's causing a lot of normal posters to get drawn into their bs and threads are getting sidetracked.

We respect your time, just whenever you get around to it

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Chill.
For some odd reason gimmicks became a thing. Might have to do with the wwf stuff.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Chill.
For some odd reason gimmicks became a thing. Might have to do with the wwf stuff.

If they want to gimmick and troll the UG and OG is a good place for them.

You have a gimmick and its clever, but you don't troll and you dont fighter bash, if they can be more like you, all good but the Conor nuthuggers don't have the IQ to be like you

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If they want to gimmick and troll the UG and OG is a good place for them.

You have a gimmick and its clever, but you don't troll and you dont fighter bash, if they can be more like you, all good but the Conor nuthuggers don't have the IQ to be like you
Lol I'm no gimmick. For good or ill.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh

Hell good sir, I am sure you are busy with real life stuff that matters, when you get a chance please look into the Khabib fighter bashing by the obvoius Conor obsessed posters, only about 3 of them. It's causing a lot of normal posters to get drawn into their bs and threads are getting sidetracked.

We respect your time, just whenever you get around to it
Hit the report button, mate and I'll clean it up. Cheers for the heads up :)

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hit the report button, mate and I'll clean it up. Cheers for the heads up :)

Thanks, I got a bit sucked into the bs today I admit, I am gonna take a step back before I get in too deep lol but the these Conor loving Khabib bashers are souring the site

I been better about staying out of the bs as of late

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There is no need for fighter bashing but there is times when a fighter does something like throw a dolly thru a window that people are going to voice an opinion on.fighter bashing should be limited to fighting ability and things related directly to fighting.no one should be calling them pussies and bitches.once they step away from the ring it should be open game.if a guy beats his wife or hit and runs a pregnant woman then that is them acting as a private citizen and they should be treated as such

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There is no need for fighter bashing but there is times when a fighter does something like throw a dolly thru a window that people are going to voice an opinion on.fighter bashing should be limited to fighting ability and things related directly to fighting.no one should be calling them pussies and bitches.once they step away from the ring it should be open game.if a guy beats his wife or hit and runs a pregnant woman then that is them acting as a private citizen and they should be treated as such

I agree

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hey all, Splinty is on deployment and I am working a trade show this week w/ customer dinners in the evening + trying to sell our house and purchase a new one. So I’m out of pocket a bit for the next 5-7 days. Hope the members will help police things in our absence.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Hey all, Splinty is on deployment and I am working a trade show this week w/ customer dinners in the evening + trying to sell our house and purchase a new one. So I’m out of pocket a bit for the next 5-7 days. Hope the members will help police things in our absence.
You can deputize me, and I will keep an iron fist wrapped in a soft velvet glove.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Or is an unapologetic obvious juicer who has pissed hot multiple times...

M

member 3289

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015