Fighter bashing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I propose a rule change. If a fighter does something like a hit and run or threatens his opponents wife and insults their child or is a pedophile, we should be able to call them a piece of shit.

I personally will not moderate any comments that insult fighters like that. Not a free pass to be disrespectful in general but if a fighter, for example, punches a man in a pub for not drinking their whiskey, I will look the other way if you call him a cunt.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I like that.

Now tell us your dirty laundry to see whether you qualify for this rule.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I propose a rule change. If a fighter does something like a hit and run or threatens his opponents wife and insults their child or is a pedophile, we should be able to call them a piece of shit.

I personally will not moderate any comments that insult fighters like that. Not a free pass to be disrespectable in general but if a fighter, for example, punches a man in a pub for not drinking their whiskey, I will look the other way if you call him a cunt.
I think this has been the standard for a while.
The intent of a fighter bashing rule was to keep conversation going and not have them devolve into "hes a fucktard idiot puncher" and "nah ah, he's a good puncher your guy is a fucktard idiot grappler". It also lets us police users when we were more focused on having fighters sign up to interact with fans. Who is going to sign up if there is always a troll gang waiting to shit on them for losing a fight two years ago?

If someone does something like have multiple rape accusations, punches citizens in pubs, throws moving equipment at vehicles, tries to declare another fighters win illegitimate because they lost, talks shit to a man's wife after losing.... well I mean those are all piece of shit things to do.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I think this has been the standard for a while.
The intent of a fighter bashing rule was to keep conversation going and not have them devolve into "hes a fucktard idiot puncher" and "nah ah, he's a good puncher your guy is a fucktard idiot grappler". It also lets us police users when we were more focused on having fighters sign up to interact with fans. Who is going to sign up if there is always a troll gang waiting to shit on them for losing a fight two years ago?

If someone does something like have multiple rape accusations, punches citizens in pubs, throws moving equipment at vehicles, tries to declare another fighters win illegitimate because they lost, talks shit to a man's wife after losing.... well I mean those are all piece of shit things to do.
Agreed, just trying to make it a bit more standardised so that CMNH stops spamming the report button whenever anyone posts facts about McGregor.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Agreed, just trying to make it a bit more standardised so that CMNH stops spamming the report button whenever anyone posts facts about McGregor.
How would you classify assault with a tire iron? Asking for a friend.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

I personally will not moderate any comments that insult fighters like that. Not a free pass to be disrespectable in general but if a fighter, for example, punches a man in a pub for not drinking their whiskey, I will look the other way if you call him a cunt.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It'd be a good practice to encourage the place to wait until the jury's out, most of these are usually a given though.
Be first not accurate is a fatal error everyone's living with.
Eg: IF true, she's a dick(PVZ).

Joe Schilling is a good example where an opinion with vague circumstances could use a tad more clarification.

But if it's leigh, bombs away.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
When Shogun was on, that short window, Fedor would've been a very intriguing fight.
Before anything was broken and when he was all jacked and young he was just pure violence and aggression...Mixed his Martial Arts extremely well.

T

The Big Guy

I personally will not moderate any comments that insult fighters like that. Not a free pass to be disrespectful in general but if a fighter, for example, punches a man in a pub for not drinking their whiskey, I will look the other way if you call him a cunt.
What if hes pinked me before and is also a canadian?

Can I go hard in the paint?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Why do we let guys on here make fun of my high school wrestling career?
It’s fucking bullshit. You were the best I’ve ever seen, so maybe it’s the old jealousy problem. They’ve never wrestled and they got a peek at what you’d be able to do to them