Fighter loses finger at Cage Fury Event

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
so I'm hearing he was grabbing the other dude's glove and his finger ripped off and ended up inside his opponent's glove

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
So they never found it?
At the conclusion of the main event, CFFC president Rob Haydak revealed the finger was found on the inside of Pliev’s glove. He was immediately transported to hospital, where he was taken into emergency surgery to have it reattached.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
“In the second round, he caught my glove with one hand and held it,” Pliev told ESPN. “I felt my finger snapped. He kept pulling my glove and my finger snapped. We kept fighting. When the second round was finished, I see my [bone] was out in the open. I wanted to keep fighting, because I felt like I had this guy. But the doctor saw that and stopped the fight. ”

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I saw this on Twitter. Apparently there was mass confusion at the event as to where the finger went & the calmest person there was the guy who lost it. Fucking crazy.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
“In the second round, he caught my glove with one hand and held it,” Pliev told ESPN. “I felt my finger snapped. He kept pulling my glove and my finger snapped. We kept fighting. When the second round was finished, I see my [bone] was out in the open. I wanted to keep fighting, because I felt like I had this guy. But the doctor saw that and stopped the fight. ”
This Pliev is my new favourite fighter.