Fighter nickname?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
With Condit retiring, it make me think how “The Natural Born Killer” has to be up there for GOAT fighter nickname.

If you ever were to make the walk, what nickname would you go with?

I know this will inevitably turn into coming up with names for other members too, so have at it!

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’d either go with “The Temper” or “Smiling Sam Alvey.”

One of the two.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I always thought Rory fucked up by not embracing "The Canadian Psycho".

Maybe I would be tempted to claim "The Australian Psycho". Depending on my fighting style /in - cage demeanour.

But I'd probably go with something along the lines of "The Ghost" or something like that, because I would be - hands down - the palest man ever to set foot in the Octagon. No joke. And I'm not even a fucking ranga. :smile: It would have to be my gimmick, I'd have no choice but to embrace it.

??

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
A friend of mine asked me to come up with a good ring name, I had two suggestions: "Everybody Wants Some" of course with the Van Halen music playing as he made the walk to the ring. The other was "You Suck!" while the Kurt Angle theme played-- I thought the crowd would really get into shouting the "You Suck!" thing as he made his way to the ring. Kinda gimmicky, ironic and silly at the same time. He went with "the Weapon" which I thought was pretty boring and tired. Yeah well.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Back in the 80's when I was a massive boxing fan,a co-worker of mine who was also a massive boxing fan said what would your name be if you ever became a pro boxer.I said Mike "The Dropper" Crane & his was name would be Brian "Kill Em All" Killian.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A friend of mine knew someone called twofoot. He tried to do himself in off a motorway bridge but the rope was too long and he hut the deck and got done by a vehicle. Somehow survived and now he called twofoot (as in two feet too long). Apparently he's proper fucked too.