Fighter nickname?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
A friend of mine knew someone called twofoot. He tried to do himself in off a motorway bridge but the rope was too long and he hut the deck and got done by a vehicle. Somehow survived and now he called twofoot (as in two feet too long). Apparently he's proper fucked too.
My wife calls me “twoinch.” She must mean I’m two inches too long too, right? Maybe two inches too wide? Right? Seriously, tell me I’m right. I need this.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
A friend of mine knew someone called twofoot. He tried to do himself in off a motorway bridge but the rope was too long and he hut the deck and got done by a vehicle. Somehow survived and now he called twofoot (as in two feet too long). Apparently he's proper fucked too.
Proper fucked like what?

??

T

The Big Guy

I would go with "gay" and lick my lips during introductions just to instill fear in my opponent

blas4ublasphemy

Oct 25, 2015
I would go with "gay" and lick my lips during introductions just to instill fear in my opponent
In Forrest Griffin's book he says that he'd yell "I'll lick a dog's ass with a guy like you" at his opponent as the fight started when he was younger to throw them off.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I always thought Rory fucked up by not embracing "The Canadian Psycho".

Maybe I would be tempted to claim "The Australian Psycho". Depending on my fighting style /in - cage demeanour.

But I'd probably go with something along the lines of "The Ghost" or something like that, because I would be - hands down - the palest man ever to set foot in the Octagon. No joke. And I'm not even a fucking ranga. :smile: It would have to be my gimmick, I'd have no choice but to embrace it.

??
I like your original nickname Vutulaki.

The Cat Smasher is the best ever.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
My old trainer partners deemed me “The Scout” right before my first fight. After the weigh-ins, we went and got food at 5Guys burgers, and then hit Chick-Fil-A. Now before you tell me that was a bad idea, it was fucking delicious and I felt fine afterwards. I did however move on to Sushi as my after weigh-in meal.

So when we got to the Chick-Fil-A. The drive thru line was long as fuck. Since I was in the back seat I said, “fuck it, I’ll run up and see if it’s quicker to order inside.” I came back and relayed that it would be just as long and we should just stay in the car. Immediately my buddy says, damn bro, you went on a scout mission and came back with good intel.” Or something along those lines. From that point on, they called me scout.