General Filthy Americans don't know what scampi is

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Food of the gods! Follow it up with some flapper pie and you’re set.

(Basically a meat loaf using salmon)

I only ate meatloaf once. It was at one of Splinty @Splinty disgusting army canteens and was basically ground beef with ketchup. I am a man of exquisite pallette. I'll check out the salmon version if I see one

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
Getting hungry just thinking about. I can’t wait for Christmas.

Everybody fights over the flapper. Between you and me, my mom secretly makes me one for my birthday that I don’t have to share because she loves me most.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Getting hungry just thinking about. I can’t wait for Christmas.

Everybody fights over the flapper. Between you and me, my mom secretly makes me one for my birthday that I don’t have to share because she loves me most.

Ahhh you just reminded me. My other question was wtf is flapper pie? Now I've seen a picture though my question is wtf is flapper pie?

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
I only ate meatloaf once. It was at one of Splinty @Splinty disgusting army canteens and was basically ground beef with ketchup. I am a man of exquisite pallette. I'll check out the salmon version if I see one

It’s the greatest food ever.

Another quick meal my mom would make (again some of the only ‘seafood’ I’ll eat) two boxes of kraft dinner, a can of tuna, and a can of mushroom soup. Cook it separately, then combine. Quick, cheap, and delicious.

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
Ahhh you just reminded me. My other question was wtf is flapper pie? Now I've seen a picture though my question is wtf is flapper pie?
It’s a vanilla custard with meringue.

I’ve only ever seen it in Alberta

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It’s a vanilla custard with meringue.

I’ve only ever seen it in Alberta
I think I have had this. If not with vanilla definitely with some form of lemon stuff. I thought that was merangue on top but if never heard that name before

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
I think I have had this. If not with vanilla definitely with some form of lemon stuff. I thought that was merangue on top but if never heard that name before

That sounds more like lemon meringue pie. Flapper is god’s Jizz on a graham crust.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I may go on a scampi and flapper pie adventure this weekend. Not sure yet

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

In fact I remembered I already got a picture of the place I might go. Absolutely incredible it was.

I don't know where I'll find flapper pie tho. Probably have to check out the red light district

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You know I was just mentioning scampi when a thought occurred.

Whats the point of mussels and clams / cockles??

Aside from being delicious, what do they do?

Sit in a shell until some cunt eats them is all I can think off. They don't do

Anything. Do they?.??