Final Nail in the Coffin for Trump?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Not trying to take sides here, but he needs women to win and this isn't going to help his case. The electoral college is already not in his favour at this time and this can't help him at all.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Not trying to take sides here, but he needs women to win and this isn't going to help his case. The electoral college is already not in his favour at this time and this can't help him at all.

Slick Willy approve's this message.

balls to be president.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

balls to be president.
Maybe someone shopped his head on that body, but I'm mesmerized by the fact that his hands and torso don't move a millimeter in this GIF.

Nemo?

Dec 2, 2015
Maybe someone shopped his hMead on that body, but I'm mesmerized by the fact that his hands and torso don't move a millimeter in this GIF.
Monica said the same thing that night in the oval office.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
You're right. He is going to lose votes for not grabbing her by the pussy like he said he'd do. Fucking, pussy!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This will hit him harder than anything.

Most of Trump's "war on women" is solidly manufactured. The guy lived/lives an opulent life and has tons of women that say he's been nothing but a mentor and a gentleman. Having a shallow sex life that outside of that is hardly a problem for his detractors under most circumstances.

Calls Rand short and no one says he's got a war on men.

Rosie O'Donnel, the OG Trump rivalry, is over Trump supporting a woman going to rehab. Literally Trump was doing a progressive thing and she started personal attacks because of his multiple marriages. Not smart politicking to bring it back up beyond the primary, but hardly about her being a woman.

Crazy miss universe? Trump supporter her while CNN described her as "expanding at the rate of the universe" -- she would later be involved in a murder plot and fuck some guy on national TV while engaged to another man. Trump haters say he slut shamed her for mentioning it. For stardom, she cheated on her fiancé. At which point is it enough or fair game, in a he said/she said 20 years later?
Here's the public record...

View: https://youtu.be/PpXsAoXZIMg

Outtakes from being egged on by Howard Stern? Doesn't bug me.

But, he's got the evangelical vote locked down, and might have just lost it. The private nature and trying to outdo each other with more and more locker room talk is going play right into the narrative. This time, perhaps justified.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

balls to be president.

Lmao. I would find it interesting to know how many view Trump as using his money to entice young women as morally reprehensible, but view Slick Willie banging his teenage intern as a vast Republican witch hunt.

Politics makes for strange dissonance.

Also, according to Colin Powell, bill is "still dicking bimbos" lol

Nemo?

Dec 2, 2015
Lmao. I would find it interesting to know how many view Trump as using his money to entice young women as morally reprehensible, but view Slick Willie banging his teenage intern as a vast Republican witch hunt.

Politics makes for strange dissonance.

Also, according to Colin Powell, bill is "still dicking bimbos" lol
If he wasn't I would be disappointed.

Oooohhhh Splinty @Splinty is triggered.

:p

As I said...Most people would like to fuck her...He is most likely gonna pay for wanting to though.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This will hit him harder than anything.

Most of Trump's "war on women" is solidly manufactured. The guy lived/lives an opulent life and has tons of women that say he's been nothing but a mentor and a gentleman. Having a shallow sex life that outside of that is hardly a problem for his detractors under most circumstances.

Calls Rand short and no one says he's got a war on men.

Rosie O'Donnel, the OG Trump rivalry, is over Trump supporting a woman going to rehab. Literally Trump was doing a progressive thing and she started personal attacks because of his multiple marriages. Not smart politicking to bring it back up beyond the primary, but hardly about her being a woman.

Crazy miss universe? Trump supporter her while CNN described her as "expanding at the rate of the universe" -- she would later be involved in a murder plot and fuck some guy on national TV while engaged to another man. Trump haters say he slut shamed her for mentioning it. For stardom, she cheated on her fiancé. At which point is it enough or fair game, in a he said/she said 20 years later?
Here's the public record...

View: https://youtu.be/PpXsAoXZIMg

Outtakes from being egged on by Howard Stern? Doesn't bug me.

But, he's got the evangelical vote locked down, and might have just lost it. The private nature and trying to outdo each other with more and more locker room talk is going play right into the narrative. This time, perhaps justified.
Again, speaking from a neutral standpoint..... All that may be true about CNN, Rosie O'Donnel, and the Miss. Universe girl, but he is running for President and they are not. He's stepping in it left, right and centre and he is the one with something to lose by doing so. That all may reflect negatively on them, but he is coming off just as bad or worse in a lot of these cases and it hurts him to do so.

I get it that a lot of his supporters don't care what he does or says, but there are a lot of voters out there on the fence and they are the ones Trump needs to be winning over right now. This can't help with that effort.

Also, him and his surrogates comparing his behaviour to Bill Clinton won't help him either. He isn't running against Bill Clinton and by bringing up Bill all the time, it pushes women away even more because it's like he is blaming Hilary for Bill cheating on her. And even if he wants to compare himself to Bill, Trump's record with marriages is arguably as bad or worse depending who you talk to.

Not taking sides, just from a political standpoint, talking about Bill and getting caught up in these disputes where he ends up looking as bad or worse than the people he is fighting with isn't helping him.

This video isn't one of those situations but it sure won't win him much support and I think you are right about him losing some with the religious voters that support him with this kind of stuff surfacing.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
who gives a shit
human nature
I grabbed a pussy all suddenly like 10 minutes ago

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Hell I'd fuck her...I'd fuck her right in the pussy.
LMAO!
Winner, because that's exactly who I thought of when I saw the vid.

Seems like this was the real October surprise.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So this was the first time I have seen this. It was cringeworthy. I think Hillary just won. Fuck.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lo fucking l .this possibly sinks trump but bengazi,deleted emails,and a trail of dead bodies are all good.fuck this world

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I don't understand why he's basically comparing himself to her husband? Her husband's not running for president?