Final Nail in the Coffin for Trump?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm as anti-Trump as it's possible to be and also consider myself to be pretty strongly feminist. Despite that, this is the dumbest non-controversy of the entire election. Trump says some of the most vile, ignorant, moronic and hateful things ever and THIS is what sets the tongues clucking? Give me a break.

Billionaire Playboy surrounded by models for 50 years likes pussy. News at 11!

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
So that psycho reptilian can murder people and lie about secret emails and much more shit while in office. She is a chosen member of your government that is supposed to uphold a certain decency yet she's a vile lizard woman.

When that video of Trump was made he was just a billionaire playboy TV star that loves beautiful women. Are you gonna tell me that Hillary never wanted to bone some of the old man corpses in the Pentagon? I bet she's said a lot worse.

If this ends Trump then America is more fucked than I ever thought before. At least Trump was being honest there, Killary hasn't been honest since Bill buried his dong in that interns butthole.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Killary hasn't been honest since Bill buried his dong in that interns butthole

Sure she was. She went on to attack the intern whose boss stuck a cigar in her vag. Well that and countless other women.

Then she put a statute of limitations on her terrible behavior by simply saying, "I'm not gonna talk about what I did or didn't say in the 90s".

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Is it true that she's bisexual a lesbian?
Fixed that for you.

Not that I really give a shit. But if she was longing for some loving, I don't think it was political dongers she was thinking of.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Is it true that she's bisexual?

Like the fact that she is a vampire and also died, being replaced by a body double, I'm going to say yes.

But according to "failed cabaret dancer liar" gennifer flowers, Hillarys "eaten more pussy than bill"

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The Don didn't come across as very elaquent or presidential in that video, but it was a long time ago. Guys say ridiculous shit. I bet Obama has said some crazy shit too. Boys will be boys. Talking about grabbing a pussy wouldn't keep me from voting for someone if I liked their political points of view. Hell, Bill pulled his dick out tons of times while in the office and people love him. Does it really matter that he made a statement about a pussy more than a decade ago?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The Don didn't come across as very elaquent or presidential in that video, but it was a long time ago. Guys say ridiculous shit. I bet Obama has said some crazy shit too. Boys will be boys. Talking about grabbing a pussy wouldn't keep me from voting for someone if I liked their political points of view. Hell, Bill pulled his dick out tons of times while in the office and people love him. Does it really matter that he made a statement about a pussy more than a decade ago?

The argument used to be," I like his policies" to defend the likes of JFK and Clinton....or worse Ted Kennedy.

Now that's takrn the back seat. I wouldn't mind if I wasn't sure this was the same group that still likes the above.

I like consistency

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Judge Jeanine is a bad mother fucker.

Fair and balanced as always lol

That is one angry lady.... To think it was Donald Trump talking about sexual assaults of his that made her so mad at Hilary Clinton..... Strange...

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Fair and balanced as always lol

That is one angry lady.... To think it was Donald Trump talking about sexual assaults of his that made her so mad at Hilary Clinton..... Strange...
Botoxed & prozac'd to the max.
I'd like to stick it in her butthole.
She's a freak. I know deez tings.