General FINALLY got a new job

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So, I’m finally leaving Office Depot and I can’t believe it’s happening. Next week is my last week, then I start my new job at a pest control company as their office manager. Way more money, a little bit of travel to their other markets since I will be managing those offices remotely, as well, and lots of room for growth. Also, it’s a completely new experience, and seems like it will be a challenge.

Honestly, just wanted to thank anyone who ever listened to me bitch about it. I have six and a half more work days left and I honestly can’t wait.
Congrats!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHgNMJviO6I

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No. That's standard in every workplace I've been in.

The man simply doesn't like you to wank on his time.

I think it's fair enough.
Look again. There's something odd. I figured you would notice

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
FINGERS @Fingers NotBanjaxo @Banjaxo Zeph @Zeph is there something about this picture that's odd to you?

Coast @Coast IschKabibble @IschKabibble
A friend of mine used to work in a factory many many years ago (back in the early 80s maybe?). One of the employees there had to eat outside of the canteen, he was banned from going in there after one of the female workers saw him having a hand shandy under the table at lunch one day.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
A friend of mine used to work in a factory many many years ago (back in the early 80s maybe?). One of the employees there had to eat outside of the canteen, he was banned from going in there after one of the female workers saw him having a hand shandy under the table at lunch one day.

A 'friend'

M

member 1013

Holy fuck you’re old

or your friend is

idk

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Biggest chick fight going on now.

Katie Taylor v MISS GB
What was he eating?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
What was he eating?
Do you know what, when he told me the story, he neglected to inform me what the dude was eating at the time of the knuckle shuffling incident. Looking back, it strikes me as a glaring omission now you mention it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Do you know what, when he told me the story, he neglected to inform me what the dude was eating at the time of the knuckle shuffling incident. Looking back, it strikes me as a glaring omission now you mention it.
IMG_20210502_190925.jpg