finally hit 50k subs!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
randomly looked at the live sub count and i caught it on 50k even. no lie. just lucky timing so i could capture a screen shot =))

woot woot. ive got 50k nerdy friends. but none of them geek out as much as i do! boom

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Is it all about game of thrones shit?
i started with westworld. so once that comes back ill be all westworld. but for the next year, its mainly game of thrones. so if you're not caught up, definitely dont watch my videos. im disecting all 7 seasons 6 books and the novellas. basically, game of thrones is the easiest way to gain a base. but i will slowly expand into more of a variety channel in the second half of 2018

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
i started with westworld. so once that comes back ill be all westworld. but for the next year, its mainly game of thrones. so if you're not caught up, definitely dont watch my videos. im disecting all 7 seasons 6 books and the novellas. basically, game of thrones is the easiest way to gain a base. but i will slowly expand into more of a variety channel in the second half of 2018
Oh, I yet have to watch a single episode of both shows. Good luck with your channel though. I will subscribe.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Congrats OP. I subbed during one of the last fight night threads. But I was pretty hammered and forgot about it. I just watched one of your videos now on the OA. Good job, I have had a thing for Brit Marlin for a while. I left a like, hopefully that helps out with the monitization a tiny bit.