Finally! TYSON VS LOGAN PAUL

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Who the fuck would have predicted when that suicide forest video went viral, that Tyson and Floyd would end up with a common opponent and it's that fucking kid. :smile:

Good for him, though. Every one of us would accept millions of dollars to train our ass off to step in the ring and look like a hopeless scrub against those guys at this stage of their lives.

Even just that you fight Mike Tyson, and then he wants to party with you afterwards and celebrate the payday.

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Imagine his brother Jake finishing 36-0 after beating his brother in their final match...

"I fought Floyd, Tyson, Lennox, Evander, Roy Jones Jr, George Foreman, and the reincarnated corpses of both Muhammad Ali and Cassius Clay. But no one hits like Jake Paul."

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Dammit. Don’t do it Mike.

There’s 0 upside and what if this tool catches him.

Terrible idea. Unless Tyson knocks his head into the cheap seats then I’ll come back in here and say i told you so

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
The fight will be an exact copy of Floyd vs Logan as another user in here mentioned: A dance off, nobody will do anything to hurt the other and it will mostly just be a fight to give the fans a spectacle, it will be another one of these exhibition "fights" and it most likely wont be scored unlike the Roy Jones - Tyson fight.

Hopefully Paul will still try to put on a show aswell as Tyson and we all leave as spoiled little kids.

As i mentioned I've taken a 360 on the Paul brothers, they do bring alot of eyes to the sport and once you get used to the taste of ice cream with a sprinkle of shit, it's not that bad after all.

I'm guessing Thriller will do the promotion part.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
The fight will be an exact copy of Floyd vs Logan as another user in here mentioned: A dance off, nobody will do anything to hurt the other and it will mostly just be a fight to give the fans a spectacle, it will be another one of these exhibition "fights" and it most likely wont be scored unlike the Roy Jones - Tyson fight.

Hopefully Paul will still try to put on a show aswell as Tyson and we all leave as spoiled little kids.

As i mentioned I've taken a 360 on the Paul brothers, they do bring alot of eyes to the sport and once you get used to the taste of ice cream with a sprinkle of shit, it's not that bad after all.

I'm guessing Thriller will do the promotion part.
There is no containing Tyson ..even at his age now ..he's a Lion - a straight up killer!

Let's say they make a little deal backstage and call this fight an (exhibition) like with Mayweather where Paul had to remind May to "calm down Champ" ....well that's all nice and dandy only problem is the beast inside Mike will naturally come out in the heat of battle ...

Tyson has never held back, he can't, he has been bread to beat madafuckin ass without holding back ....

So come fight time even if a predetermined outcome was agreed upon Mike will let loose on that pretty little white boy and will unleash the depths of hell upon his candy ass.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
There is no containing Tyson ..even at his age now ..he's a Lion - a straight up killer!

Let's say they make a little deal backstage and call this fight an (exhibition) like with Mayweather where Paul had to remind May to "calm down Champ" ....well that's all nice and dandy only problem is the beast inside Mike will naturally come out in the heat of battle ...

Tyson has never held back, he can't, he has been bread to beat madafuckin ass without holding back ....

So come fight time even if a predetermined outcome was agreed upon Mike will let loose on that pretty little white boy and will unleash the depths of hell upon his candy ass.
I really doubt that will happen.

In the Jake Paul fight you gotta remember they had it in the fucking contract that Tyron couldn't KO Jake Paul (which is basically a sanctioned fake fight). I truly believe this will sadly happen again, although I'm sure most would love to see the Paul brothers get KO'ed one after another there is huge promotions behind them that expect million dollars of revenue out of them as they are seen as young upcoming investments to their brand (Showtime and Triller) which will help shift the younger generations into the sport.

There will most likely not be that much drive in having Tyson win that fight, he's old anyways and they would rather keep making money with Logan as he's only 26 and Tyson is 55, it's as much as I hate to say it, the logical thing to do.

Dillon Danis claims Jake Paul has no knockout clause after Woodley fight

Dillon was negotiating with Jake Paul for a fight also and I believe his team and Woodley's team talked together since Woodley legally can't say it himself, they found a loophole in making Dillon say it and both of them are obviously pissed that they were passed for a fight with Jake which is why they stated what they did, Woodley has yet to deny those claims, so I'm guessing it's true.

After what I understand Jake wanted to fight Masvidal (2 fights left on contract), Nate (1 fight left) or Nick Diaz (1 fight left also) but since they were all under contract and Showtime was pushing for him to fight a real boxer, he choose Tommy Fury (also because of what his brother did to Wilder).

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I really doubt that will happen.

In the Jake Paul fight you gotta remember they had it in the fucking contract that Tyron couldn't KO Jake Paul (which is basically a sanctioned fake fight). I truly believe this will sadly happen again, although I'm sure most would love to see the Paul brothers get KO'ed one after another there is huge promotions behind them that expect million dollars of revenue out of them as they are seen as young upcoming investments to their brand (Showtime and Triller) which will help shift the younger generations into the sport.

There will most likely not be that much drive in having Tyson win that fight, he's old anyways and they would rather keep making money with Logan as he's only 26 and Tyson is 55, it's as much as I hate to say it, the logical thing to do.

Dillon Danis claims Jake Paul has no knockout clause after Woodley fight

Dillon was negotiating with Jake Paul for a fight also and I believe his team and Woodley's team talked together since Woodley legally can't say it himself, they found a loophole in making Dillon say it and both of them are obviously pissed that they were passed for a fight with Jake which is why they stated what they did, Woodley has yet to deny those claims, so I'm guessing it's true.

After what I understand Jake wanted to fight Masvidal (2 fights left on contract), Nate (1 fight left) or Nick Diaz (1 fight left also) but since they were all under contract and Showtime was pushing for him to fight a real boxer, he choose Tommy Fury (also because of what his brother did to Wilder).
figures this guy is a dillon dais fan