Lifestyle Finna Grow a Beard AMA/TME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

My wife has given me official approval so today marks Day 1 of #NoShaving. I've grown a mustache before so this shouldn't be too hard.

What do my fellow TMMAC bearders use to keep their beards clean?

What's the best beard dye? It's not the gray I'm worried about but rather the red. I'm 1/8 Scotch-Irish and it only comes through in my facial hair. I will have to dye it brown lest I be labeled a ginger (which CANNOT happen).

Do any of you own Viking-style long boats? Once my beard grows in I'm thinking of crossing the Detroit river to Windsor and pillaging Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken's house, so if anyone knows a good boat builder let me know.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Don't use dye, that's for men like Rudy.
Havoc or a Lowe boat with a jet drive or mud motor would be your best bet.
Find a good barber shop in a predominantly African American area to get your beard cleaned up 2 times a month or get clippers and do it yourself.
They make different beard products you can brush in for when you need to clean up.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Beard oil for the skin under the hairs.

Besrd balm to shape the hairs.

Been beardo for about 7 years now, once you get past the itching part its game on.... stay strong it only lasts a couple days

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Mammoth Beard has some great products. If you want to earn some easy man points pick up some cedar mint oil. The scent will drastically improve your chances of physical contact from the opposite sex.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Congrats on turning 15.
Fuck I'm in my 30s and cannot grow one. I'm not talking I can grow a patchy shit beard, I'm talking it just doesn't grow. I can grow whiskers on my chin and lip, but we are talking old man lo Pan style

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fuck I'm in my 30s and cannot grow one. I'm not talking I can grow a patchy shit beard, I'm talking it just doesn't grow. I can grow whiskers on my chin and lip, but we are talking old man lo Pan style
No facial hair and no legs. Just how low is your testosterone level?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No facial hair and no legs. Just how low is your testosterone level?
It must be very low. I never really did sports. I think in the new year I might start doing some extreme training. See if anything changes.