Lifestyle Finna Grow a Beard AMA/TME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Day 4. The itching was hell yesterday but it appears to be getting better.

M

member 3289

You can do this!
The itching has stopped and I don't see any areas that will be patchy. Also, the red hair appears only to be concentrated in the mustache area, which I'm completely ok with.

I've no doubt that this beard will be glorious.

M

member 3289

Fuck I'm in my 30s and cannot grow one. I'm not talking I can grow a patchy shit beard, I'm talking it just doesn't grow. I can grow whiskers on my chin and lip, but we are talking old man lo Pan style
Lol loser

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The itching has stopped and I don't see any areas that will be patchy. Also, the red hair appears only to be concentrated in the mustache area, which I'm completely ok with.

I've no doubt that this beard will be glorious.
You're doing great, I actually trimmed my beard up today, it's looking good, I'll probably get laid again tonight.
I also have red in my 'stache, all the best people do

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He quit TMMAC so he wouldn't have to fight me...
I heard he was doing his vegan peace yoga and while meditating had a vision of the future. In the dystopian world he saw with no toilet paper and kid sniffer biden as new king, the final straw was the image he saw of your shit ginger beard. So he vanished into the badlands until this all blows over.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think in 6 months he will reappear, dressed like the road warrior, but with a leather mask too (one with a zip on the mouf) ready to settle his beef with you once and for all in the thinderdome

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I actually liked rhino. He seemed like a good dude. I don't really follow the political threads tho which is what I hear are like battlegrounds here. Unless I'm mistaking him for someone else who quit

M

member 3289

WEEK 1 UPDATE

Insane growth. Hyper masculinity. I posted this on a beard subreddit and my inbox is blowing up with requests to copy my DNA.

Spoiler-tagged so you can wait until your girl isn't around to look:

20201204_124638.jpg