Lifestyle Finna Grow a Beard AMA/TME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
WEEK 1 UPDATE

Insane growth. Hyper masculinity. I posted this on a beard subreddit and my inbox is blowing up with requests to copy my DNA.

Spoiler-tagged so you can wait until your girl isn't around to look:

Damn, back when I used to shave, that was maybe 3 days growth.

This is going to take some time, perhaps take 1 photo per week and don't update till next year when you have something substantial. Do a time lapse.

M

member 3289

One of the questions I keep getting via PM is if I know of any "beard hacks." There is indeed one I can share.

If any of your ancestors worshipped the Old Gods (i.e., if you have Norse, North Germanic, or Anglo-Saxon blood), buy a Mjolnir necklace. Odin/Woden and Thor will smile down upon you and bless you the way I have been blessed. But you MUST abandon your false gods (Jesus, God, Moses, etc.) if you are even mildly religious.

Good luck.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
If the vaccine for Covid-19 is not successful, and this pandemic lasts for a year or more from now, you could grow out your beard as a mask replacement:

M

member 3289

@conor mcgregor nut hugger

Check out this article to avoid the pitfalls bro.

Lol I've been watching shit on YouTube and a lot of people are saying similar things:

1. Shave your neckbeard so you don't look like a Neanderthal.

2. Don't shave up to your jawline (two finger widths above the Adam's apple is ideal for the neckline).

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Lol I've been watching shit on YouTube and a lot of people are saying similar things:

1. Shave your neckbeard so you don't look like a Neanderthal.

2. Don't shave up to your jawline (two finger widths above the Adam's apple is ideal for the neckline).
I had to shave the neckbeard during the growing phase to prevent myself from looking like some sort of shitty half werewolf, but once a certain length is reached I can simply brush downwards on the hairs on the front of my face and cheeks, and brush up on the hairs under my chin after washing it and it kind of all sits together nicely afterwards. I only seem to grow thick beard hair above my Adam's apple, so no need for any trimming or shaving, minimal maintenance time required.