Lifestyle Finna Grow a Beard AMA/TME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
just chopped a couple inches off my beard this morning so those fuckin stupid coof masks dont put a big kink in it

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Why'd you shave it all off back in August? Any pics of a clean shaved pony? Also was your little girl scared of you without the facial lettuce lol?
It got too hot and itchy. It hit that awkward stage where it was like a scarf that almost covered my neck to my shirt but wasn’t long enough as a whole (because I had trimmed my beard a few times and left my goatee) to tie back. My wife hated it so I gave in.

The last picture I have of me clean shaven is over 10 years old.

my daughter rubbed my face a bunch but didn’t make a big deal out of it.

trimmed a bit off today.

B3277348-B380-469A-AF0D-DB7D84D1BB4F.jpeg

M

member 3289

1 month update. Got my first shape-up at a barbershop:

20201228_114351.jpg
20201228_115101.jpg

Guys I appreciate all the direct messages from people saying how much this thread has motivated or encouraged them, but I want to be realistic - most of the people on this forum lack the requisite testosterone to grow a decent beard.

So if this is something you might finna do, just be honest with yourself and prepare for potential disappointment. But just because you can't grow a beard, it doesn't mean you can't still have an awesome life.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Guys I appreciate all the direct messages from people saying how much this thread has motivated or encouraged them, but I want to be realistic - most of the people on this forum lack the requisite testosterone to grow a decent beard.

So if this is something you might finna do, just be honest with yourself and prepare for potential disappointment. But just because you can't grow a beard, it doesn't mean you can't still have an awesome life.
Looking good

Not sure your age but that grey is gonna spread like wildfire

Mixed color (red, orange, light brown) beards tend to turn grey at earlier ages than blondos or dark haired people

Your stauche is a bit thin but you don't have any large holes in coverage...Someday your gonna make a great santa

Did the barber try to cut your throat or something?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Looking good

Mixed color (red, orange, light brown) beards tend to turn grey at earlier ages than blondos or dark haired people

Your stauche is a bit thin but you don't have any large holes in coverage...Someday your gonna make a great santa

If you were his barber wouldnt you try to cut his throat?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

That is a horrible "beard".

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

I didn't realize Sweeney Todd opened up a barbershop in FL

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Looking good

If the grey follows the pattern of my beard, it will spread more up the cheeks and sideburns as time passes. I now have a few grey hairs in my actual hair too these days.