Lifestyle Finna Grow a Beard AMA/TME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RATM12

Lurker
Nov 27, 2020
Viking Revolution makes a good shampoo and conditioner, they sell on amazon. Only wash your beard a few times a week or you will dry it out and use oils in between washes.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If the grey follows the pattern of my beard, it will spread more up the cheeks and sideburns as time passes. I now have a few grey hairs in my actual hair too these days.
Yep

that shit will creep on ya

No grey Pubes yet...that will be a sad day haha

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Yep

that shit will creep on ya

No grey Pubes yet...that will be a sad day haha
Yup. It's gone down from the beard into the chest hair big time, so it appears to spread from the chin out towards other parts of the body. The chin is grey hair ground zero.

M

member 3289

Viking Revolution makes a good shampoo and conditioner, they sell on amazon. Only wash your beard a few times a week or you will dry it out and use oils in between washes.
Funny you should mention VR. I bought theirh oil and also a brush/comb/scissor kit. I'll check out the shampoo and conditioner. I've been using a hypoallergenic, chemical-free body wash on it every other day.

It itched like hell between weeks 1 and 2 and then for a few days between weeks 3 and 4. That seems to be dying down bow, hopefully for good, at least in terms of new beard itch. The brush helps by removing dead skin cells under the hair.

M

member 3289

Almost 5 months in and I thought I'd give some advice for the noobs:

1. You may not be able to do this and that's ok.

2. It will feel like shit and look like shit for at least a month. It will continue looking like shit for 2-3 months, depending on how fast your hair grows.

3. Moisturizer for the first month, beard oil alone for months 2-4, start using balm with the oil after month 4.

4. A quick blow-dry after you get out of the shower will do wonders in terms of straightening. No matter how your hair comes in, it will eventually curl once it hits a certain length.

For more tips, hit me up via email - beardedscotsman@gmail.com.

PicsArt_04-22-08.05.02.jpg

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

2. It will feel like shit and look like shit for at least a month. It will continue looking like shit for 2-3 months, depending on how fast your hair grows.

3. Moisturizer for the first month, beard oil alone for months 2-4, start using balm with the oil after month 4.

4. A quick blow-dry after you get out of the shower will do wonders in terms of straightening. No matter how your hair comes in, it will eventually curl once it hits a certain length.

View attachment 33858
Gross.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

View attachment 33858
You look like Ted Kaczynski's side piece.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
F yeah! Nice work. I admit it, I underestimated both your genetics and fortitude to make it happen but that’s a legit beard.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Not bad.
I don't have the patience for that shit. I just set the trimmer on 3 and call it a day.