First GOP Debate - August 6th @ 9:00 PM EST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Much like his father in the last election, Rand Paul is getting very little coverage. I think they've only directed one question towards him while others have had 3 or 4. Fucking Fox News.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
In fact, the infamous Ron Paul "It's Happening" gif was his reaction to finally getting a question after being skipped a few times over.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What a goofy fucking question. "Has God whispered any advice into your ear as to how you would lead this country?"

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dont be divisive guys...

Rubio then implies that God literally pre-ordained Republicans to win and gave no reasonable choices on the Democrat side.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Rand Paul is my main man. Let's just hope the rest of the country can see through the Trump nonsense to hear his message.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Rand Paul is my main man. Let's just hope the rest of the country can see through the Trump nonsense to hear his message.
I thought Jeb had fucked it up. But hell get selected.

The rest have to reach too far to their niche and won't be able to come back to the middle. Walker might get some more traction, but doesnt have the warhest and his union busting was messy.

Snoozefest of Jeb v Hillary 2016 with some an independent likely getting a few percent on either side of the aisle (think bernie and Trump pulling some votes)

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I thought Jeb had fucked it up. But hell get selected.

The rest have to reach too far to their niche and won't be able to come back to the middle. Walker might get some more traction, but doesnt have the warhest and his union busting was messy.

Snoozefest of Jeb v Hillary 2016 with some an independent likely getting a few percent on either side of the aisle (think bernie and Trump pulling some votes)
Your speculation makes perfect sense, but I sincerely hope you're wrong. Jeb vs Hillary would be a prime example of what I was talking about before. Establishment just taking turns at the steering wheel.

What in the world has Hillary done during her political career to warrant her being president? Just because she was married to Bill Clinton? Just because she would be the first female president? It's crazy that people vote on the merits of such insignificant qualifications.