Cinema First Look At “Who Is America?”

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

View: https://twitter.com/SHOwhoisAmerica/status/1021215048658767872

Georgia lawmaker exposes himself, yells racial slurs on Sacha Baron Cohen show
In the latest episode of “Who Is America?,” the comedian plays Israeli military expert Erran Morad, and enlists state Rep. Jason Spencer (R) to film an “anti-terrorism video.”

In the video, Spencer repeatedly shouts the “N-word” after Cohen tells him that using the “forbidden” word will help ward off terrorists.

In another clip, Spencer pulls down his pants and chases Cohen with his buttocks exposed, yelling “USA, Motherf—er!”

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I guess he wasnt joking, Sasha is 'here to end careers'.

Sacha Baron Cohen ridicule prompts Georgia lawmaker to quit
The four-term representative was defeated in the Republican primary for his seat in May, but had intended to serve his remaining five months in office.

He said in a statement Baron Cohen had taken "advantage of my paralysing fear that my family would be attacked".

"My fears were so heightened at that time, I was not thinking clearly nor could I appreciate what I was agreeing to when I participated in his 'class'," he said.

Mr Spencer apologised to "my family, friends, and the people of my district", adding: "I deeply regret the language I used at (Baron Cohen's) request."

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I liked the last segment in Kingman, Arizona.

Cohen: Can we hear from some of the Muslims in the room?

Angry citizen: This town is lucky to have black people in it.

Cohen: Yes, of course your town is lucky to have black people. Thank you, finally someone who appreciates multiculturalism.

Angry citizen: No, you're not hearing me out.

Angry citizen 2: He's saying black people in Kingman aren't welcome here either, but we tolerate them !

That was such an excellent turnabout on his part.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I like how the level of accountability is so low that Jason Spencer at first claimed he wasn't going to resign. He thought "You know what? I'm just going to see how this plays".
I noticed that Nathan Fielder and Kurt Metzger are writing on this. You can tell. That whole "Bringing the Mosque to Town" segment seems like it was completely written by Metzger.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Just watched both of them. I love that Laguna Beach art lady. She's down for anything.
People can laugh at her for blindly justifying anything as "Art" but I think that's a good way to be. Just rolling with things and being open minded.
I want to do bath salts with her in a hot tub.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just watched both of them. I love that Laguna Beach art lady. She's down for anything.
People can laugh at her for blindly justifying anything as "Art" but I think that's a good way to be. Just rolling with things and being open minded.

she's not even mad afterwards. Read her follow-up interviews where she basically it's just impressed at how good his character is.
she also rightfully questions the sanity of Sacha Baron Cohen for coming up with such a character, and apparently really drawing art with feces.

Belobog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
“A chin daya Konichiwa kore Red Dragon Beijing Hong Kong sushi chin dai Red dragon ai speeke Chine Ho Chi Minh City Chopstick” -Jason Spencer, Republican legislator from Georgia

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
“A chin daya Konichiwa kore Red Dragon Beijing Hong Kong sushi chin dai Red dragon ai speeke Chine Ho Chi Minh City Chopstick” -Jason Spencer, Republican legislator from Georgia
I honestly feel bad for him. That was a total public humiliation. He must be at rock bottom in his life. I don't think he is a good person, but he is clearly not very bright.

I would question his mental health as well but honestly I question a lot of "Politicians" mental health. I think there has to be a very high rate of personality disorder in anyone who has the narcissism and ego to think that they are qualified to lead other people. The wish to chase power and seek the spotlight as blindly as a lot of politicians do is another real red flag to me as far as mental health.

I think that's why you see so much "political scandal" (drugs, secret sex lives, infidelity, corruption) these are not healthy people.

"Wanting to be a politician" should disqualify you from ever holding political office. You're probably an asshole.

Last edited:
M

member 1013

I want to do bath salts with her in a hot tub.
she's not even mad afterwards. Read her follow-up interviews where she basically it's just impressed at how good his character is.
she also rightfully questions the sanity of Sacha Baron Cohen for coming up with such a character, and apparently really drawing art with feces.
I want to see her bush

M

member 1013

I honestly feel bad for him. That was a total public humiliation. He must be at rock bottom in his life. I don't think he is a good person, but he is clearly not very bright.

I would question his mental health as well but honestly I question a lot of "Politicians" mental health. I think there has to be a very high rate of personality disorder in anyone who has the narcissism and ego to think that they are qualified to lead other people. The wish to chase power and seek the spotlight as blindly as a lot of politicians do is another real red flag to me as far as mental health.

I think that's why you see so much "political scandal" (drugs, secret sex lives, infidelity, corruption) these are not healthy people.

The type of people who want to be politicians should be kept out of politics for the very reason of "wanting to be a politician".
But if I ran for PM you’d still vote for me right?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
You just Know she has fine blond hairs with a bit of salt and pepper grey mixed in. Probably a modest bush that doesn’t grow overly long and stops short of the inner thighs and butthole
Can we get a mod in here?