Cinema First Look At “Who Is America?”

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I like the idea of at the end of the day Spencer getting in his car, driving home, and having dinner with his family like it was just regular day at work.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
“A chin daya Konichiwa kore Red Dragon Beijing Hong Kong sushi chin dai Red dragon ai speeke Chine Ho Chi Minh City Chopstick” -Jason Spencer, Republican legislator from Georgia

I'm impressed that a guy from Georgia speaks such fluent Mandarin

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
If I was Spencer, well first off I wouldn't have fallen for it in the first place. I would have saw through that bullshit like Trump did back in the day.

But if I was caught like that, I would have just said I was told I was to play a character based loosely on me for comedy skits for Israeli TV.

I would have said "look, I was uncomfortable with a lot of what was written for me to do/say, especially saying the N-word and showing my ass, but Cohen's people reminded me that it was just a character and actors say awful stuff in character all the time (Leo dropping the N-word in Django Unchained, etc)."

Of course a lot of people wouldn't have believed you, but I would have just stuck with that story and never resigned.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Lmao, first Tyne I’ve seen this......I’ve read zero of your responses.....someone can provide cliffs on all responses please

How the fuck did he get such “high ranking” American politicians etc to make such asses out of themselves....

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce America’s leaders, pioneers and law makers:

And laughed really hard at “a 3 three year old cannot defend itself from an assault rifle by throwing a hello kitty pencil case at it. Our founding fathers did not put an age limit on the second amendment”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..................

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lmao, first Tyne I’ve seen this......I’ve read zero of your responses.....someone can provide cliffs on all responses please

How the fuck did he get such “high ranking” American politicians etc to make such asses out of themselves....

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce America’s leaders, pioneers and law makers:

And laughed really hard at “a 3 three year old cannot defend itself from an assault rifle by throwing a hello kitty pencil case at it. Our founding fathers did not put an age limit on the second amendment”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..................
Probably they couldn't read 5 pages of posts telling them it was a setup..........can you believe it.... probably asked for cliffs on the television disclaimer..........ha ha ha ha ha ha

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The episode this week wasn't that good. The first two definitely had more HOLY SHIT moments.

Belobog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Baron Cohen - "So Alabama has always been at the forefront of freedom and equality?"

Roy Moore - "Of course! It's always been part of our history."

Baron Cohen - "So people in Alabama have always been free regardless of religion or race or sexuality..."

Roy Moore - "Of course, it's part of our heritage."

Belobog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Interview with the Ness Lee.
How Sacha Baron Cohen Tricked His Way Into an Atlanta Rap Battle

I thought this was funny.

"They paid me what I asked for. It was so crazy, because they really play up to being a low-budget production. They paid me in fives and ones, and they shorted me, like, four dollars. [Laughs.] I’m definitely not mad at that at all. They were definitely trying to keep up the image of being some college project that happened to end up on Showtime."

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just watched the first three episode's of this show.

To be real honest i'm confused as fuck, a bit scared and baffled by all of it.

You muricans are Cray Cray with a capitol C, the only one who came of somewhat sane was that former ABC news anchor.

Oh and i laughed my ass off, especially with those numbnuts with there fake pussy pantys trying to organize a quinceanera to bait mexicans.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I just watched the first three episode's of this show.

To be real honest i'm confused as fuck, a bit scared and baffled by all of it.

You muricans are Cray Cray with a capitol C, the only one who came of somewhat sane was that former ABC news anchor.

Oh and i laughed my ass off, especially with those numbnuts with there fake pussy pantys trying to organize a quinceanera to bait mexicans.
Americans are a special breed indeed.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'll forgive the show if it contributes to keeping Joe Arpaio out of politics.