Lifestyle First Person Cooking

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015

It's like Mr. Plinkett, if you take away the movie critiquing parts and leave the psycho old man bits.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Sep 2, 2015
I've played a lot of first person video games and never had an issue but that video made me feel sick inside of 30 seconds.
Should have given it a chance. If you like redlettermedia's Mr Plinkett reviews, this guy is riffing off of that

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
and leave the psycho old man bits.
I appreciate Plinkett's humour and wit a lot, but the rape-cellar full of bones with kidnapped women are probably not helping his success. It was just way overplayed anyway, which he probably wanted, but, I couldn't help but find it simply annoying and distracting from some point on. Like a comedian always telling the same joke, meh.

I've played a lot of first person video games and never had an issue but that video made me feel sick inside of 30 seconds.
At 3 min+ there is a crazy unnerving beat starting.. this dude wants you to get a headache for sure.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Sep 2, 2015
I appreciate Plinkett's humour and wit a lot, but the rape-cellar full of bones with kidnapped women are probably not helping his success. It was just way overplayed anyway, which he probably wanted, but, I couldn't help but find it simply annoying and distracting from some point on. Like a comedian always telling the same joke, meh.

At 3 min+ there is a crazy unnerving beat starting.. this dude wants you to get a headache for sure.
Yes agreed that the psycho stuff went overboard and in the above video that unnerving beat lasts too long

Last edited: