General First vlog (opinions) Yes I know my teeth are bad.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If you don’t allow the concise vm, you just a scouser who will never show up in Leicester because you’re scared @Miesha's Taint

Send some legit scouser to have a chat

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Any of you cunts speak English? Fuck watching a video in 'straya. Like listening to 2 cats fucking

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
west coast US accent is lame...very tired of it...If it even qualifies as an accent at all

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
west coast US accent is lame...very tired of it...If it even qualifies as an accent at all
If you are asking specifically about the PNW then they have no accent that I can recognize. I have been out of New Orleans for 13 years and I still have an accent. People can never figure out where I am from because they think people for New Orleans have a southern accent, which we don't. It has it's own accent depending on which side of the river you are from.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you are asking specifically about the PNW then they have no accent that I can recognize. I have been out of New Orleans for 13 years and I still have an accent. People can never figure out where I am from because they think people for New Orleans have a southern accent, which we don't. It has it's own accent depending on which side of the river you are from.
my ear agrees
how is no accent even possible though?

south sounds south
east sounds east
midwest and north of it sounds like something
NW US doesn't even get to have an accent?...wtf shit this is?

I wanna hear yours...love that shelby stenga
accent, whatever that is