General Flawless logic explains UFC/Satan connection

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Symbolism completely rules consumerism.
It's undeniable and everywhere. Marketing and advertising is the chest of most profitable companies.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I am waiting for Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Illuminati ENOCK to weigh in before I call bullshit or not
Legit. First time I saw the Monsta 666 “unleash the beast” connection was around 2010.. bit of an oldie but enjoy seeing others come across it as well.

Post from 9/23/2017
Great post Jdog93 @Jdog93

"Mind you I'm not real big on conspiracy theories but if I see things that make sense I don't shy away from it but find the need to investigate further. "

That's what its all about, seeking out the truth and trying to bring it to light ...the problem we face is that when we question the "official stories" we are labeled quacks / conspiracy theorists and crazies ...but we can't be afraid to question things we don't feel is right ...we must seek to always find truth.

We face a foe that operates in secrecy -- their motto is "Order out of Chaos" we are dealing with Freemasons who prides themselves on holding up the Illusion and living a life of duality.

What we face is exactly what Dave Chappelle talked about years ago in regards to Hollywood - because lets be real here, Hollywood and the Government are now sleeping in the same bed working together to keep the population down and from ever coming together to work things out and better this world. Peace is possible but the leaders don't want it because "Peace" is bad for business. Remember the Bible says "Money is the root of All Evil" ...how true is that? Everyone knows that guy that will do what ever it takes to get to the top ...well Hollywood and the Government has been infested with those types of individuals.

Check out this clip of Chappelle breaking down the system:

"My theory is that Hollywood brainwashes the truth in movies to keep us oblivious to the fact it is the truth."

In regards to Hollywood and Predictive Programming, you are right on the money ...they are telling you the truth right to your face but because it is a "movie" people are quick to laugh it off ...you'll see more trGuth in Movies then you will see from politicians in office.

They have always been trying to tell you the truth ...

The Bible tells us the number of the Beast ... 6 6 6

weather modification of 3 hurricanes to form the number of the beast does not surprise me and you may be onto something ....

We see the number of the beast everywhere ....