General Floating today for the first time - Sensory Deprivation MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I had a friend who had to go to the hospital (so he thiught) after 3.5g of cubensis. I have told the story before on another thread, but I thought is was worth mentioning before people with limited experience just go for a larger than standard dose.
Could you imagine somebody first time being 10g hahahaha
They would be in a corner crying for it to end for hours lol

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I've seen it off far less. Let me rephrase, far far less.
I remember a buddy trying to hide under my bed after we got chased by the cops on mushrooms, he was on 2 or 3g
Was hilarious because he's fucking massive and the type who hates to show fear
Me and another buddy turned on a movie and realize like 30minutes later he was still under the bed hahahaha

Cuz Tony

Jan 18, 2018
Going to a sensory deprivation tank today for the first time. It is pure darkness and silence while floating in water full of epsom salts, with the air and water are heated to the same temperature as your skin. I’ll be alone with my thoughts in a deep meditative state for an hour and a half. I have never tried “floating” as they call it, but I’m really excited.
Has anyone tried this before? Is so what was your experience like?
How much do they charge

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
First time trying it, wife’s Christmas present to me. I think I might visualize the Conor/Cerrone fight and try to find a way to justify picking Cerrone.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m worried this experience might erase all my memories, @Mods, please text me my password.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
First time trying it, wife’s Christmas present to me. I think I might visualize the Conor/Cerrone fight and try to find a way to justify picking Cerrone.
When the float tank closes it's eyes, it visualizes you.