General Florida man @cmnh goes viral

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Power dynamic? What power do they hold over you?
They could hold your paycheck, give negative references for future jobs, and depending on how powerful and butthurt they are they could mess your life up pretty bad

Preparing for vacancy is managements responsibility not the worker

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They could hold your paycheck, give negative references for future jobs, and depending on how powerful and butthurt they are they could mess your life up pretty bad

Preparing for vacancy is managements responsibility not the worker
Department of labor will prevent them from holding your last paycheck, I've literally never worked anywhere where I've seen or hear of this happening.

If they say anything other than verify that you worked there and what you were paid you can sue the shit out of them, and win easily.

How can they mess your life up pretty bad?

Have you worked for nothing but terrible employers or something?

You're exactly right, it is managements job to do that. Just like it's an individuals job to have enough money to get though a short period of joblessness, gather marketable skills, and continue to learn so employers are more than willing to loosen up the purse strings for them.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I would never hit a women. You should look into the lifestyle I live. It's very positive and the only violence I would commit to is for personal protection or for that of a weaker person. I dont attack anyone for ideology or profit. Sorry but you got the wrong one

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I would never hit a women. You should look into the lifestyle I live. It's very positive and the only violence I would commit to is for personal protection or for that of a weaker person. I dont attack anyone for ideology or profit. Sorry but you got the wrong one
Mmmkay.

So have you been breathing like I suggested then?

Namaste

T

The Big Guy

Mmmkay.

So have you been breathing like I suggested then?

Namaste
No I hold my women in high regard. I don't beat them pimp them or abandon my children.

You should look into the lifestyle. We treat women much better than Buddhists even, they are not second class citizens

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No I hold my women in high regard. I don't beat them pimp them or abandon my children.

You should look into the lifestyle. We treat women much better than Buddhists even, they are not second class citizens
I think he projects a lot.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Department of labor will prevent them from holding your last paycheck, I've literally never worked anywhere where I've seen or hear of this happening.

If they say anything other than verify that you worked there and what you were paid you can sue the shit out of them, and win easily.

How can they mess your life up pretty bad?

Have you worked for nothing but terrible employers or something?

You're exactly right, it is managements job to do that. Just like it's an individuals job to have enough money to get though a short period of joblessness, gather marketable skills, and continue to learn so employers are more than willing to loosen up the purse strings for them.
Heard of multiple people having their last two weeks get held for not giving two weeks notice you would have to take the person to court and the time and money spent usually isn't worth the trouble

A person in a powerful position can use their influence within the sector you're working to make you unemployable with bad reviews

My personal employer history has been mixed at best but this is about giving workers leverage that is needed to balance managements power

You personally may treat your employees well but in my experience you are the exception (especially for big business)

Only the power unions provide workers gives any semblance of reciprocity in the workplace

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Heard of multiple people having their last two weeks get held for not giving two weeks notice you would have to take the person to court and the time and money spent usually isn't worth the trouble

A person in a powerful position can use their influence within the sector you're working to make you unemployable with bad reviews

My personal employer history has been mixed at best but this is about giving workers leverage that is needed to balance managements power

You personally may treat your employees well but in my experience you are the exception (especially for big business)

Only the power unions provide workers gives any semblance of reciprocity in the workplace
The people that think they have to take their employer to court just need to call the Department of Labor.

Please see my earlier response about what an employer can legally tell a new prospective employer about a former employee.

No one forces anyone to stay at a shitty job working for shitty managers and executive, as a matter of fact, I personally do not tolerate it and will go on to another place. Why would anyone stay at a job where they are treated like shit?

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
The people that think they have to take their employer to court just need to call the Department of Labor.

Please see my earlier response about what an employer can legally tell a new prospective employer about a former employee.

No one forces anyone to stay at a shitty job working for shitty managers and executive, as a matter of fact, I personally do not tolerate it and will go on to another place. Why would anyone stay at a job where they are treated like shit?
Dude this is real life not not whats supposed to happen

People stay in shit jobs because they may not have any other opportunities especially when you're from rural areas like mine

Most people live paycheck-to-paycheck so just saying you're going to up and quit isn't an option in a lot of cases

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dude this is real life not not whats supposed to happen

People stay in shit jobs because they may not have any other opportunities especially when you're from rural areas like mine

Most people live paycheck-to-paycheck so just saying you're going to up and quit isn't an option in a lot of cases
Yes it is real life, I'm well aware.
That sounds like a lot of those people need a class on personal responsibility as well a fiscal health. I am well also welllllllll aware of what it means to live in rural America. All I hear you saying is you want other people to be responsible for you because life is hard.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Yes it is real life, I'm well aware.
That sounds like a lot of those people need a class on personal responsibility as well a fiscal health. I am well also welllllllll aware of what it means to live in rural America. All I hear you saying is you want other people to be responsible for you because life is hard.
Ahhh yes the muh bootstrap horseshit *eye roll*

Yes life is hard so we as a civilized society and as a commonwealth should do the things that's in the best interest of the vast majority of the people and not just in the interest of the few

Youre the type that legit thinks jeff bezo earns that 13 billion a day...*porky pig voice* heeeeee wooooorks haaaard!

Dude conservatism just means welfare for the rich and ney a shekel for the poor...

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ahhh yes the muh bootstrap horseshit *eye roll*

Yes life is hard so we as a civilized society and as a commonwealth should do the things that's in the best interest of the vast majority of the people and not just in the interest of the few

Youre the type that legit thinks jeff bezo earns that 13 billion a day...*porky pig voice* heeeeee wooooorks haaaard!

Dude conservatism just means welfare for the rich and ney a shekel for the poor...
Like I said, you want someone else to be responsible for your life. Fuck. That. Shit.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Better hope you dont get sick bro talking like that...its bad karma

No mans an island
No man is an island, that's correct. We have contingencies like various insurances, various savings, various income streams.

I appreciate you worrying about me though.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
No man is an island, that's correct. We have contingencies like various insurances, various savings, various income streams.

I appreciate you worrying about me though.
Good luck you may need it