General Florida man @cmnh goes viral

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Thanks? You may need it too. I hope you have safety nets in place if you do need it though.
Im glad you have prepared yourself just remember not everyone is the position you are

A civilized society has programs to help those people

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Im glad you have prepared yourself just remember not everyone is the position you are

A civilized society has programs to help those people
Maybe they should do things to get themselves in those positions.

Is this how unions get you, just straight scare tactics?

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Maybe they should do things to get themselves in those positions.

Is this how unions get you, just straight scare tactics?
Lol no real life makes people union members

You seem like the dude who had good luck and worked hard and has had success... GOOD FOR U

Not everyone has the good fortune you have...life controls you, you dont control life

This randian attitude is elitist

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol no real life makes people union members

You seem like the dude who had good luck and worked hard and has had success... GOOD FOR U

Not everyone has the good fortune you have...life controls you, you dont control life

This randian attitude is elitist
All I've heard is chicken little from you.
I've told you a few of the things I do to make sure my family and myself will be taken care of should something happen to any one of us. And all you've done is respond emotionally hoping bad things don't happen to me. All I hear are scare tactics from you, that's it.

Please take some time to learn about the things you can do to make sure yourself and your family are taken care of. You don't need to be rich to do these things. You just have to have your priorities straight, get your shit together, and stay focused on the goal. Basically take responsibility for yourself and your family, instead of waiting for some union rep or the government to do it for you, because it's not happening.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
All I've heard is chicken little from you.
I've told you a few of the things I do to make sure my family and myself will be taken care of should something happen to any one of us. And all you've done is respond emotionally hoping bad things don't happen to me. All I hear are scare tactics from you, that's it.

Please take some time to learn about the things you can do to make sure yourself and your family are taken care of. You don't need to be rich to do these things. You just have to have your priorities straight, get your shit together, and stay focused on the goal. Basically take responsibility for yourself and your family, instead of waiting for some union rep or the government to do it for you, because it's not happening.
Dude im in a good spot actually 3 cars paid for, 25 acres, house paid for and building another, no debt, enough money to buy my needs and most of my wants

Im about to start a new job making good money so im cool bro but i care about EVERYONE not just myself

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dude im in a good spot actually 3 cars paid for, 25 acres, house paid for and building another, no debt, enough money to buy my needs and most of my wants

Im about to start a new job making good money so im cool bro but i care about EVERYONE not just myself
If you and I can both do those things, so can others.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
If you and I can both do those things, so can others.
Yes and no

The vast majority can be in a good spot financially speaking but most people are strapped for cash because the cost of living of went up while wages have stayed stagnant another reason to support unions

I support a minimum standard for those willing to help themselves and the rich should pay for it

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yes and no

The vast majority can be in a good spot financially speaking but most people are strapped for cash because the cost of living of went up while wages have stayed stagnant another reason to support unions

I support a minimum standard for those willing to help themselves and the rich should pay for it
Why should the rich pay for it? Because they have more than you?