General Florida man @cmnh goes viral

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Why? Company probably doesn't want to deal with the drama that dude brings.
Firing someone for not wearing a mask at Costco is nonsense... it has nothing to do with their job performance it's just being cowards

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Firing someone for not wearing a mask at Costco is nonsense... it has nothing to do with their job performance it's just being cowards
Are you familiar with the term "right to work state"? It has nothing to do with the fact that he wasn't wearing a mask, it has everything to do with how he acted. I wouldn't want an idiot like that working for me either.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Are you familiar with the term "right to work state"? It has nothing to do with the fact that he wasn't wearing a mask, it has everything to do with how he acted. I wouldn't want an idiot like that working for me either.
I'm very familiar with the fallacy of so called "right-to-work" state and this instance is a prime example of why we should have mandatory unions for all workers

Maybe this guy just had a death in the family, his girlfriend dumped him or was having a bad day and lost his shit

Firing someone for yelling at another person says a lot about where your head is at

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm very familiar with the fallacy of so called "right-to-work" state and this instance is a prime example of why we should have mandatory unions for all workers

Maybe this guy just had a death in the family, his girlfriend dumped him or was having a bad day and lost his shit

Firing someone for yelling at another person says a lot about where your head is at
Mandatory unions? No thanks, I'm more than capable of negotiating my own deal, I don't need some momo union rep doing it for me.

Those aren't good reasons to act like a retard in public. Why should people be forced to work with people they don't want to? Why do you hate freedom?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
That’s not him, I’ve met him....looks similar with the balding hair but nah

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Mandatory unions? No thanks, I'm more than capable of negotiating my own deal, I don't need some momo union rep doing it for me.

Those aren't good reasons to act like a retard in public. Why should people be forced to work with people they don't want to? Why do you hate freedom?
Lol you're perfectly capable of dictating stipulations to your workers? Youre a hero

Both management and workers both have rights and fundamental fairness should be the foundation

Firing someone who did nothing at their job to necessitate being fired nor broke any laws is fundamentally unfair

And please with the muh freedom canard...

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol you're perfectly capable of dictating stipulations to your workers? Youre a hero

Both management and workers both have rights and fundamental fairness should be the foundation

Firing someone who did nothing at their job to necessitate being fired nor broke any laws is fundamentally unfair

And please with the muh freedom canard...
Yes, why would I as an adult not be able to dictate things to people who work under me? Why is a union needed for that?

You don't need to break a law to be fired, you know that right?

Also, life isn't fair, not sure if you are aware.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Yes, why would I as an adult not be able to dictate things to people who work under me? Why is a union needed for that?

You don't need to break a law to be fired, you know that right?

Also, life isn't fair, not sure if you are aware.
A union is a balancing agent that brings those with your mentality in check

Absolute power corrupts absolutely...collective bargaining gives workers protections from the whims of micropeen managers

Of course a person doesn't have to break the law in order to be fired my point was that this guy didn't do anything worthy of being fired

This mentality of "that's just the way it is"..."life's not fair" is brain cancer

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
A union is a balancing agent that brings those with your mentality in check

Absolute power corrupts absolutely...collective bargaining gives workers protections from the whims of micropeen managers

Of course a person doesn't have to break the law in order to be fired my point was that this guy didn't do anything worthy of being fired

This mentality of "that's just the way it is"..."life's not fair" is brain cancer
Lol

Do you think an employee should be able to quit for any reason?

Do you want a larger government?

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Lol

Do you think an employee should be able to quit for any reason?

Do you want a larger government?
Its managements responsibility to have contingency plans for hiring

I want enough government to be efficient to the needs of the people

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Its managements responsibility to have contingency plans for hiring

I want enough government to be efficient to the needs of the people
That's not what I asked. Do you think an employee should be able to quit whenever they want, for whatever reason they want?

Do you want more government than we have now or less?