Society Florida Saves the Day AGAIN

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Things Floridians Are Good At:
catching alligators

Things Floridians Are Not Good At:
life

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
What kind of fucking idiot takes 36 hours to catch the only gator in the lake.

Give me a snorkel and a pair of 4oz gloves and I have that gator out cold and on the dock in an hour tops.
if you know how to wrestle, you already saved yourself 35.5 hours of the process.

Belt out some deep chest alpha-gator noises: 30s
Wait for Gator to find and challenge you: 29m
Submit gator and take its soul: 30s

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I've talk to a few of these gator guys. We had one in the backyard. State said it had to be over 6ft before they would send anyone. I have a video of it somewhere. They tell me they go to meat place and take the pig lungs. They usually don't even have to pay for them and the meat places freeze them for the gator guys. The put it through a hook and tie it off to something strong like a bridge pylon. usually by the next day they have their gator. Fucking pig lungs. Who knew?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I've talk to a few of these gator guys. We had one in the backyard. State said it had to be over 6ft before they would send anyone. I have a video of it somewhere. They tell me they go to meat place and take the pig lungs. They usually don't even have to pay for them and the meat places freeze them for the gator guys. The put it through a hook and tie it off to something strong like a bridge pylon. usually by the next day they have their gator. Fucking pig lungs. Who knew?
Pigs are the most useful of God's creatures.