Society Florida Senate and Governor Elections Headed to Recount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
After Scott requested investigation, law enforcement says no voter fraud allegations found
fter the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said Thursday night it would investigate two local election officials at the request of Gov. Rick Scott, the agency now says that because no voter fraud allegations were made, it is no longer pursuing an investigation.

“What changed is that this morning we spoke with the Department of State and they indicated they had no criminal allegations of fraud,” FDLE spokesperson Gretl Plessinger told POLITICO in an email. “So, after speaking to them, we offered our assistance in the event any criminal allegations are identified.”

M

member 3289

Hand recount for the Senate race because the difference between the two candidates is less than 0.25%.

Machine recount for the gubernatorial race because the difference between the two candidates is less than 0.5%.

I have already volunteered my services to help with the hand recount.
Clarification:

Machine recount for all elections when the difference between the candidates is 0.5% or less.

If, after a machine recount, the difference is 0.25% or less, hand recount.

Machine recounts must be completed by 3:00 pm EST Thursday, November 15, hand recount must be completed by Sunday, November 18 (not sure the time).

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It's always Florida. Fix your shit!
How hard is it to fill in a fucking box?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Florida should start their voting process in September. Two full months should be enough time to get that tard state enough time to complete what the rest of the country manages to do in one fucking day.

M

member 3289

Florida should start their voting process in September. Two full months should be enough time to get that tard state enough time to complete what the rest of the country manages to do in one fucking day.
The result isn't gonna change though

M

member 3289

There were, as expected, no changes in the results.

Ron De Santis (R) becomes next Florida governor

Rick Scott (R) takes Senate seat from Democrat incumbent Bill Nelson.

Balance of Senate now 52-47 in favor of Republicans, with the runoff in Mississippi at the beginning of next month the only remaining seat up for grabs until 2020.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
they need to appoint a special council to look into voter fraud and possible collusion. this whole thing has been number 1 bullshit

M

member 3289

they need to appoint a special council to look into voter fraud and possible collusion. this whole thing has been number 1 bullshit
Next election I'm gonna fill out a mail-in ballot and then go to my voting precinct on election day.

The normal procedure for that would be to discount the mail ballot but I also plan to change my registered political party status to "Democrat" in the hope that both my votes get counted.

#Bernie2020

M

member 603

@conor mcgregor nut hugger gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn @Rhino

How does it feel knowing that every time there's an election the rest of the country, even the dumbest states, are all looking at you just waiting to see how you guys manage to fuck things up?
I mean...... I got nothing...... Gonna have to take the hard L with this one.

I firmly believe that CMNH and GK are NOT part of the Florida issue, and I KNOW I'm not part of the issue here either..... The geriatric and the uneducated racist rednecks are the problem here.

M

member 3289

I mean...... I got nothing...... Gonna have to take the hard L with this one.

I firmly believe that CMNH and GK are NOT part of the Florida issue, and I KNOW I'm not part of the issue here either..... The geriatric and the uneducated racist rednecks are the problem here.
I'm in the most left-leaning part of the state.

What's funny is that if you look at a map of Florida counties and who the majority voted for in this past election, you'll notice that every major urban/civilized area is blue, while all backwoods redneck areas are red:

Tallahassee - BLUE
Jacksonville - BLUE
Orlando - BLUE
Tampa - BLUE
West Palm Beach - BLUE
Fort Lauderdale - BLUE
Miami - BLUE
Key West - BLUE

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I'm just going to have to vote more next time to ensure that doesn't happen.