Floyd: Conor is a better fighter than Canelo's cheating ass

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Floyd does make a crazy amount of money boxing. I wonder how much he made beating up his girl.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Floyd may make tons of money, but he isn't very bright. I wouldn't be surprised if down the road we hear that someone stole tons of his cash. He should use his money to pay for some classes to learn how to read and do basic accounting.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i dont believe for a second that floyd has been PED free for his entire career

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Floyd signed a multifight deal with showtime for $30m per fight, guaranteed. The bigger fights he made more, but the smaller fights he still made the baseline $30m. Example is may pac, $300m+, but very next fight was against berto amd that didn't sell for shit, yet he still made $30m. Canelo's deal is bigger than mayweather's with showtime for guaranteed money. If they get the right fights, canelo will earn more, but for the ones no one cares about, he still gets $33m. Canelo's problem right now is finding known opponents who are themselves draws. This is going to be a real challenge for him. Mayweather fought quite a few real deal draws in his career (the who's who out of all the big names). Right now boxing doesn't have many draws - across the board. To make $100m+, he's got his work cut out for him.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
Canelo Alvarez Wants Floyd Mayweather Rematch, Stop Hurting Boxing!

Canelo Alvarez says he's sick of watching Floyd Mayweather try to make fights that hurt the sport of boxing -- like Conor and Khabib -- and says if he really wants a challenge, LET'S REMATCH!

"He wants to continue hurting boxing by making fights that don't make sense ... and not giving boxing the credibility it deserves," Canelo tells TMZ Sports.

"If he wants to return, I ask him to look my way to give a great fight to the fans."

"Let's do the second fight. It's very important. We have something pending there, so let's make the second fight."

Of course, Canelo and Floyd fought back in 2013 -- but Alvarez has improved A LOT since then, and clearly believes he would smash Floyd if they met again.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Canelo Alvarez Wants Floyd Mayweather Rematch, Stop Hurting Boxing!

Canelo Alvarez says he's sick of watching Floyd Mayweather try to make fights that hurt the sport of boxing -- like Conor and Khabib -- and says if he really wants a challenge, LET'S REMATCH!

"He wants to continue hurting boxing by making fights that don't make sense ... and not giving boxing the credibility it deserves," Canelo tells TMZ Sports.

"If he wants to return, I ask him to look my way to give a great fight to the fans."

"Let's do the second fight. It's very important. We have something pending there, so let's make the second fight."

Of course, Canelo and Floyd fought back in 2013 -- but Alvarez has improved A LOT since then, and clearly believes he would smash Floyd if they met again.
Floyd Mayweather was 75 years old the last time he kick canelo ass. Floyd's best contribution to boxing right now, Imo, would be to not go out on his shield. He doesn't need to ruin how legacy and make someone else rich in the process imo