Floyd KOed in sparring

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
doubt it...whatever is "breaking news" nowadays is 100% propaganda

The propaganda market is oversaturated and played

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The vegas post which he claims to write for doesn't exist and that's the same momo who said Nick Diaz knocked out one of Conor's teammates at the 202 weigh ins. Fuck that account
You could tell it's fake by the name: Mario Saunders.

No upstanding person of good British stock would give that first name to his son unless for some reason he wanted him to grow up to either run a shitty pizzeria or fix dog races.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That site is fucking shameful. I honestly cant believe that fighters like Cyborg, Vera, Fitch, and Faber associate themselves with it. Same dude that runs it taught uncle Kirik how to turn his site into a clickbait shitfest. Shysters.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
If this gains traction there will be money to be made on Mayweather because people will bet the line down even more.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Zab Judah beat Floyd Mayweather in a 4 round fight years ago too, it's on their pro records, though there is some confusion over how many rounds were supposed to take place. My boy Zab didn't wanna shortchange the fans so he hung around for 8 more rounds once he'd got that W

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The vegas post which he claims to write for doesn't exist and that's the same momo who said Nick Diaz knocked out one of Conor's teammates at the 202 weigh ins. Fuck that account
You're using my trademarked word, momo, without express written permission.....