VID Floyd loves & respects Conor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Y didn’t he just say Fuk floyd, Im confused now. Conor hates Floyd’s kids as well?

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Floyd's a 41-year-old boxer, almost a decade past his prime, weighs 145-150 pounds with clothes on, and in the midst of his third retirement from the sport, and...he'd win again.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
fuck the mayweathers

that said, floyd must have gone easy. the outcome was ok for both sports, too good to be true

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
It was a dig at the delusional fans who thought he was actually gonna hang with floyd, and those who think he was giving floyd a tough time until the stoppage.
it wasn't just fans, there were some esteemed members of the mma media who thought Conor was giving Floyd a tough time

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it wasn't just fans, there were some esteemed members of the mma media who thought Conor was giving Floyd a tough time

I think he is pretty dim

I hope he was just trying to be edgy and get headlines

If he has been in a boxing gym and seen a Pro he should know

But I won't underestimate his stupidity

The Fans were comical to me, showed a lot about how educated and realistic they were or weren't...some were so wrong they took it personal and began hating fans that knew what was up...some hold the resentment to this day

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
It was a dig at the delusional fans who thought he was actually gonna hang with floyd, and those who think he was giving floyd a tough time until the stoppage.
I think if they made the fight only 3-5 rounds Conor could have a decent chance ... but maybe I’m wrong

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think if they made the fight only 3-5 rounds Conor could have a decent chance ... but maybe I’m wrong
Floyd been trained since age 5...skill gap is far too big
IMO it was the highest paid exhibition match in history and the outcome was floyds choice

No disrespect to Conor