VID Floyd Mayweather 'Definitely' Boxing Khabib

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Floyd looking for easy fights lol. Floyd will finish Khabib within 2 rounds.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
You Conor fans are just dying for your savior to have his loss avenged lol..
Khabib best not box floyd...fk boxing him that's not a real fight..Conor opened a door that needs not opened again.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Free money for Khabib if it happens. Floyd pitter patters him to a decision. He KO'd Conor because Conor has no gas tank.

But like Canelo said- this is a joke if it happens.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
You Conor fans are just dying for your savior to have his loss avenged lol..
Khabib best not box floyd...fk boxing him that's not a real fight..Conor opened a door that needs not opened again.
Only Conor can avenge his loss not Floyd. Its best for Khabib to box floyd because this is once in a life time opportunity to make million , maybe even more than Conor made so why not.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Only Conor can avenge his loss not Floyd. Its best for Khabib to box floyd because this is once in a life time opportunity to make million , maybe even more than Conor made so why not.
Money don't matter to everybody like it does Conor. Khabib needs to just stay in his lane and not get embarrassed.. khabibs got plenty of money...I get your point but imho it's ridiculous for khabib to box him... he says it's all about legacy then he needs not box floyd.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Floyd looking for easy fights lol. Floyd will finish Khabib within 2 rounds.
Whatever round Floyd can get the best odds for a finish in will determine the length of this fight. He's proven that he can convincingly carry his opponent for several rounds if he has to.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Money don't matter to everybody like it does Conor. Khabib needs to just stay in his lane and not get embarrassed.. khabibs got plenty of money...I get your point but imho it's ridiculous for khabib to box him... he says it's all about legacy then he needs not box floyd.
True..

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
Free money for Khabib if it happens. Floyd pitter patters him to a decision. He KO'd Conor because Conor has no gas tank.

But like Canelo said- this is a joke if it happens.
I think McGregor is a whole lot better boxer than Khabib. Even with a great gas tank, Khabib is gonna get knocked out.

Also, I wouldn't put it past Khabib to do some crazy shit in there, like suplexing Mayweather.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
Canelo Alvarez says he's sick of watching Floyd Mayweather try to make fights that hurt the sport of boxing -- like Conor and Khabib -- and says if he really wants a challenge, LET'S REMATCH!

"He wants to continue hurting boxing by making fights that don't make sense ... and not giving boxing the credibility it deserves," Canelo tells TMZ Sports.

"If he wants to return, I ask him to look my way to give a great fight to the fans."

"Let's do the second fight. It's very important. We have something pending there, so let's make the second fight."

Of course, Canelo and Floyd fought back in 2013 -- but Alvarez has improved A LOT since then, and clearly believes he would smash Floyd if they met again.