VID Floyd Mayweather to Ronda Rousey: Call me when you can make over $300 million in 36 minutes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpXMgD6xX8A

The manufactured feud between Floyd Mayweather and Ronda Rousey continues.

On Thursday night, Mayweather, the most popular boxer in the world, took a verbal swipe at Rousey on ESPN's SportsCenter. This follows Rousey's putdown of Mayweather at the ESPYS last month.

"I've yet to see any MMA fighter, or other boxer, make over $300 million in 36 minutes," Mayweather said. "When she can do that, then call me."

Mayweather wasn't all snarky, though.

"A while back I didn't know who Ronda Rousey was, so I'm pretty sure she got upset. I want to say congratulations to Ronda Rousey and the UFC. You guys have done a tremendous job and I've won probably six or seven ESPYS for Fighter of the Year. And I truly believe she deserves it. Congratulations to Ronda Rousey."

At the ESPYS in July, Rousey brought up Mayweather's past history of domestic violence after defeating him in the Fighter of the Year category.

"I wonder how Floyd feels being beaten by a woman for once," Rousey said.

Rousey said she waited a whole year before slamming Mayweather, because she felt like he disrespected her in 2014 by saying he didn't know who she was.

"I know for damn sure that he knew who I was, because he was running against me for Best Fighter that year and he has signed MMA fighters," Rousey said in July at a Los Angeles media day. "So his feigned ignorance was meant to be a snarky remark to me."

LINK: Floyd Mayweather to Ronda Rousey: Call me when you can make over $300 million in 36 minutes - MMA Fighting

Apr 3, 2015
boom.

EDITED: Not necessarily name calling or bashing, but not really the precedent we want to set here either. Hope you understand broham.

Wild

Last edited by a moderator:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
She will make millions for 34 seconds...Floyd can call when he finishes a fight...in 20 years we will see who invested their money right..

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
She will make millions for 34 seconds...Floyd can call when he finishes a fight...in 20 years we will see who invested their money right..
Yes but he still makes more than her even if he fought for 36 secs. He would draw around 5 million. So its like Apples to Oranges unless you throw in dana then she is making 5 million a sec.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Yes but he still makes more than her even if he fought for 36 secs. He would draw around 5 million. So its like Apples to Oranges unless you throw in dana then she is making 5 million a sec.
Yea i feel ya...Bragging about money just urks me...mano y mano she woud dump him on his neck and rip his limbs off..

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yea i feel ya...Bragging about money just urks me...mano y mano she woud dump him on his neck and rip his limbs off..
Nah I'm not gonna even jump into the fantasy world, He or any guy with training would wreck her and spend time in jail for attempted murder

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Nah I'm not gonna even jump into the fantasy world, He or any guy with training would wreck her and spend time in jail for attempted murder
Yea mma guys hurt her...pbf though isnt..I dont like saying these hypothetical things but in this case yes pbf is hurt..,look like randy vs Toney..

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yea mma guys hurt her...pbf though isnt..I dont like saying these hypothetical things but in this case yes pbf is hurt..,look like randy vs Toney..
True ill agree MMA guy vs Boxing guy..MMA wins but this case is apples to oranges.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Ronda is so annoying. Floyd owned her at the end. Biggest mma star making pennies compared to Mayweather

EDITED: Regardless of how we feel about certain fighters, the culture here is to not call them derogatory names. Nothing personal - just something we feel strongly about, with regards to the culture we want to establish.

Thanks
Wild

Last edited by a moderator:

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Also what's her obsession with Floyd? How many times has she mentioned his name? What is she trying to gain from this? And its most likely that up until recently Floyd indeed had no idea who Rousey was

King of Life

Jan 28, 2015
To be fair he fights a substantially higher level of competition then Ronda.

If he fought the equivalent of her opponents he would have plenty of finishes like he did in the first decade of his career. He has also broken his hands a number times as well thus reducing the power of his punches and ability to KO people.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
To be fair he fights a substantially higher level of competition then Ronda.

If he fought the equivalent of her opponents he would have plenty of finishes like he did in the first decade of his career. He has also broken his hands a number times thus as well thus reducing the power of his punches and ability to KO people.
I agree boxing is different...and his hands are brittle...im just saying i think she beats the shit out of him in a straight fight...but its never going to happen so my argument is pointless lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Living through someone else's money must make you feel good, all of about 4 seconds. I thought the people who spelled it Rhonda were bad but the Honda people are even worse.
Welcome to the forums brother. Although a couple of posts in this thread were driven by emotion, I think you'll find the membership here pretty laid back & welcoming. Give it a chance, versus coming in and going straight on the offensive ;)

In terms of the features we offer, we created a thread to help walk members thru brief tutorial. You can check it out here: EASY GUIDE TO POSTING HERE! | The MMA Community Forum

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I agree boxing is different...and his hands are brittle...im just saying i think she beats the shit out of him in a straight fight...but its never going to happen so my argument is pointless lol
Nah she would get KOd and he would get a felony

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Welcome to the forums brother. Although a couple of posts in this thread were driven by emotion, I think you'll find the membership here pretty laid back & welcoming. Give it a chance, versus coming in and going straight on the offensive ;)

In terms of the features we offer, we created a thread to help walk members thru brief tutorial. You can check it out here: EASY GUIDE TO POSTING HERE! | The MMA Community Forum
I agree with this dude. It's easily the most intelligent MMA forum on the 'Net, and I believe they intend to keep it that way. :)

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Living through someone else's money must make you feel good, all of about 4 seconds. I thought the people who spelled it Rhonda were bad but the Honda people are even worse.
Meh. I like the Honda peeps. Is normal.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's going to be a long time before another combat sports athlete can make Mayweather money.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
They're both wealthy beyond my imagination. Ronda makes more per second if that counts for anything. But really all I care about is being entertained.

King of Life

Jan 28, 2015
They're both wealthy beyond my imagination. Ronda makes more per second if that counts for anything. But really all I care about is being entertained.
Do you mean more per second in their last fights or in their entire careers?