General Fly tying

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Do you have a bare fly? How does the hook attach? Looks like it cold flop a bit?
You tie all the material on one of these and attach the hook by tying in wire. I’ll post a video of me making one. If I have time when I get home today I’ll do one for you.
02835099-486E-4BEF-A9AD-EA8B91D2315E.jpeg

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You tie all the material on one of these and attach the hook by tying in wire. I’ll post a video of me making one. If I have time when I get home today I’ll do one for you.
View attachment 15180
Thats real nice of you. Don't put yourself out if you didn't plan on doing one. I am curious about how the hook attaches to that thing though.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I filmed it on my phone and failed to do it correctly. Sorry about that. ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude this ones for you! Here is a Nasty Hoh for y’all.
View: https://youtu.be/78EzIqL-UsU
I've gotten through part of it, I'm still in bed and the wife is sleeping, I'll have to watch the whole thing later today or at work tomorrow. It's so wild to me that's how Flys go together, I've never seen that before.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Well, I got sucked into the politics threads too much and for that I’m sorry. I’ll be more active in here from now on, and less active in those dumpster fires. I’ll tie up some flies tonight and this weekend, and maybe even post a new video.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
LOL at being such a broke bitter bum that you have to tie your own fly

Imagine that .

Haha

Plus . That is tied horribly . If your are going to do it at least you should do it right

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
LOL at being such a broke bitter bum that you have to tie your own fly

Imagine that .

Haha

Plus . That is tied horribly . If your are going to do it at least you should do it right
You’re probably the weakest troll I’ve ever seen. Let’s see some of your ties, you weak ass bitch. I’m calling you out now. Who wants to see me fight MondoIDIOT @MondoIDIOT ? If you’re going to talk shit, you may as well back it up, pussy. I can get Chael Sonnen to put it on if you’re not a total pussy.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You’re probably the weakest troll I’ve ever seen. Let’s see some of your ties, you weak ass bitch. I’m calling you out now. Who wants to see me fight MondoIDIOT @MondoIDIOT ? If you’re going to talk shit, you may as well back it up, pussy. I can get Chael Sonnen to put it on if you’re not a total pussy.
I think he actually was complimenting you in his own special way.
Mondo lives in a van down by the river and fishes bait only.
He uses chicken nuggets and a sinker/bobber combo.

Likely just wants an apprenticeship from you.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I think he actually was complimenting you in his own special way.
Mondo lives in a van down by the river and fishes bait only.
He uses chicken nuggets and a sinker/bobber combo.

Likely just wants an apprenticeship from you.
He should be less aggressive with his or her words. I’m 5 beers deep and ready to sign a contract to fight.