Lifestyle Flying hell that was funny...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Ok, that was fucking hilarious. I ran in to some guy with a pit bull. I asked him "vicious killer, right? OMG hes going to lick me to death!!!" Then the guy says "yeah, he has a higher body count than Pan Poovey" Then quotes her biblical back tattoo verbatim. I was just like "you have a great dog, and almost noone would get that reference." Shook his hand, patted the dog on the head, and went on my merry way. Totally made my day.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Stop hitting the crack pipe....Detroit is fucking with your head

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
wow that's hilarious. since you have such great rapport with this guy you should get his # & text him all your thoughts & boring stories instead of posting them here

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
wow that's hilarious. since you have such great rapport with this guy you should get his # & text him all your thoughts & boring stories instead of posting them here
Then put me on ignore and then fuck your mother. Please and thank you.

Story lacks context and detail. It's too difficult to relate to where the humour lies.
Quantity is not a quality all its' own when it comes to posts.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Story lacks context and detail. It's too difficult to relate to where the humour lies.
Quantity is not a quality all its' own when it comes to posts.

Pam Poovey is all that is woman FYI.

Meeeeeeoooww

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I was considering shutting down the website and just being done with it all. Hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars spent managing the place...

But then I read this thread and realized how wrong it would be of me to rob the world of such high quality posting. Like burning fine art I could never live with myself.

Thank you mix6aplixa6sixadix

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I was considering shutting down the website and just being done with it all. Hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars spent managing the place...

But then I read this thread and realized how wrong it would be of me to rob the world of such high quality posting. Like burning fine art I could never live with myself.

Thank you mix6aplixa6sixadix
Who was the guy who called him dixdixadix?