General Flying High into Pink July

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
That's the fucken reality here.

Y'all remember when John got pinked for posting a video of one of his pit fights to the coat ripping death?

What term of service did that violate? And rather than delete the post they merged the thread and pinked him

On an MMA forum.

Let that set in.

I just got pinked for a most of a week for calling mcgusto a fucken mong during a live fight thread.

Should change name to theLGBQTMMAcommunity.

Bunch of Emos on here
Hey. Welcome back. Coincidentally, next week, I’m coming out to Belgium to take care of some “business”, a contract for some “friends”. What’s the address of your hotel? I’d love to hang out.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hey. Welcome back. Coincidentally, next week, I’m coming out to Belgium to take care of some “business”, a contract for some “friends”. What’s the address of your hotel? I’d love to hang out.
Motherfucker I live on a farm! I have more goats than Jon Jones does on his lhw kill list. Bring Kevlar and a waiver, the goats will help me bury your bitch ass

M

member 3289

That's the fucken reality here.

Y'all remember when John got pinked for posting a video of one of his pit fights to the coat ripping death?

What term of service did that violate? And rather than delete the post they merged the thread and pinked him

On an MMA forum.

Let that set in.

I just got pinked for a most of a week for calling mcgusto a fucken mong during a live fight thread.

Should change name to theLGBQTMMAcommunity.

Bunch of Emos on here
Cry more, pussy

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Y'all motherfuckers keep sucking on the Splinty teat if you like, maybe all your new posters will show up to your Utopia and you can all suck each other off, ya fucken homos

M

member 3289

Y'all motherfuckers keep sucking on the Splinty teat if you like, maybe all your new posters will show up to your Utopia and you can all suck each other off, ya fucken homos
I haven't seen you this butthurt since that time you rage quit the site for 20 minutes

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well it's Friday again. So begins the pink weekend. It's a shame the fights this week are mostly pointless. We need another Jones fight