Lifestyle Food in England

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I haven't had a flake in years. I may investigate one tomorrow. I like the chocolate digestives. I think the only time I had chicken pie tho was in America. (Aside from pukka pies)

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
British food is great. There's Lots of cookies that call themselves digestive but only the British ones by mcvities are worth a dam. The same could be said of any cookies that come in a roll rich tea, social tea, petit buerre. Only the mcvities are worth a dam. The others are imposters and there is a big taste difference.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I haven't had a flake in years. I may investigate one tomorrow. I like the chocolate digestives. I think the only time I had chicken pie tho was in America. (Aside from pukka pies)
I know it's just chocolate shavings but dam it makes a difference!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I know it's just chocolate shavings but dam it makes a difference!
There's another one called the Galaxy ripple. It's a flake wrapped in a light coat of chocolate. I'll see if they still make them tomorrow

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
There's another one called the Galaxy ripple. It's a flake wrapped in a light coat of chocolate. I'll see if they still make them tomorrow
But flake is chocolate. It's flake dipped in chocolate? Would that taste any different?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just had a full English.

On a cob!

Bacon
Sausages
Fried egg
Mushrooms
Beans
Tomatoes.

It made a right fucking mess. Good stuff tho

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The Chinese food place down the road from me is the best I’ve ever had......I have been eating there for 3 years, at least once a week and have never had a meal that wasn’t spectacular.....

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I love English food but I cannot get into Carvery's. The quality of the food is a bit wank.

And it is full of fat poor people moaning about every fucking thing. I dont like that.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I love English food but I cannot get into Carvery's. The quality of the food is a bit wank.

And it is full of fat poor people moaning about every fucking thing. I dont like that.
You shut your whore mouf!

I'm gonna go for a carvery on Sunday now u gave me the idea

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I bought a tin of Ambrosia creamed rice and custard a while back and was waiting for the occasion to need some comfort food..,today is that day.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Carvery’s are the best..........