Lifestyle Foods you can't get full/sick of?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I had those for the first time ever today at lunch and wasn’t really into them. May have been how the were cooked.

I don't remember where you live, but you walk anywhere around New Orleans and there's pots upon pots of them boiling up on the street.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Oysters is another one for me. A decent fresh oyster shucked with a nice mignotte is absolute send my eyes to the back of my head heaven. Not filling at all so I can eat a dozen with a martini and be set for the night.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've just started heating milk up and measured my flour and butter to make a bechamel for tonight's lasagne. It's a pain in the ass to make, but it's so worth it in the end.
I am happy you don't eat that America style lasagne. That shit is vile, I wouldn't feed it to Hitler's zombie

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
mashed potatoes w/gravy and mac n cheese. sometimes i'll go to chicken or bbq places and not even order any meat just a large side pf mac n cheese or mashed potatoes.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's the next form of chivalry. Can't let women decide shit. They're rtards.
Nah, I've seen it bro. If you go in there with a vagina and a pulse there's a 100% chance they're going to offer you some cock with your sandwich.