General For $2,000,000.00 would you.....?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Throwin’Knuckles

Dec 16, 2018
Dress up as a woman everyday. Lipstick, heels, dress, the whole 9 yards everyday for 1 year?

Rules:

#1 you cannot change anything about your life. (Job, where you live, who you talk to etc)

#2 If you have kids you have to pick them up from school in full dress mode.

#3 You have to start referring to your father as Daddy.

#4 you have to follows rules 1-3 or it’s all for free.

What will you do?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
hahahahaha

I would do it except for the heels...I like zero heel footwear...not sure they make high heels that would fit my giant wide feet

The rest of it would just be funny and I would be thinking of how to spend the monies.

Do I have to wear the lipstick when I am having the sex with the woman?

M

member 1013

Dress up as a woman everyday. Lipstick, heels, dress, the whole 9 yards everyday for 1 year?

Rules:

#1 you cannot change anything about your life. (Job, where you live, who you talk to etc)

#2 If you have kids you have to pick them up from school in full dress mode.

#3 You have to start referring to your father as Daddy.

#4 you have to follows rules 1-3 or it’s all for free.

What will you do?
Do I have to wear heels all the time?

If no, yes. I would be ugly so everyone would avoid me.

but I have a bad ankle couldn’t wear heels all day everyday

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
hahahahaha

I would do it except for the heels...I like zero heel footwear...not sure they make high heels that would fit my giant wide feet

The rest of it would just be funny and I would be thinking of how to spend the monies.

Do I have to wear the lipstick when I am having the sex with the woman?
At least u wouldn't need a wig

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
At least u wouldn't need a wig
been cutting my hair with a #2 clipper attachment for a good 10 months now...I look military now
I wish I had the locks back bro...thanks for reminding me of the golden era of my locks

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
What if some of that isn't allowed for work purposes? Can't wear heels and a dress in an operating room?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
cheating...you have to dress up like a man and wear fake beard and two pairs of socks to create a bulge in your trousers...maybe even start chewing tobacco
Pre op girl I had a few drinks with at an airport hotel the other day walked a damned sight better in heels than I do. It’d be easy.

Throwin’Knuckles

Dec 16, 2018
Do I have to wear heels all the time?

If no, yes. I would be ugly so everyone would avoid me.

but I have a bad ankle couldn’t wear heels all day everyday
No but you have to be super feminine all the time. Crocs might be ok. But if that’s the case you have to wear glitter and perfume to make up for it.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
The daddy stuff w my dad would kill it for me. IDC about other ppl but I don't think I could call my dad daddy while dressed as a girl. The look on his face would not be worth 2 mil.
I would need 2.5 mil

Throwin’Knuckles

Dec 16, 2018
The daddy stuff w my dad would kill it for me. IDC about other ppl but I don't think I could call my dad daddy while dressed as a girl. The look on his face would not be worth 2 mil.
I would need 2.5 mil
I just laughed my ass off at this Mexican restaurant. They make really big margaritas here. I’m tempted to say it’s MA’AM when they say goodbye at checkout lol.